๐•ฑ๐–”๐–—๐–’๐–†๐–‘ ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–ˆ๐–‘๐–†๐–—๐–†๐–™๐–Ž๐–”๐–“ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐–‚๐–†๐–—

๐•ฟ๐–”๐–• ๐•พ๐–๐–Š๐–‘๐–‹ย - ๐•ฏ๐–†๐–†๐–๐–‰

๐•ฒ๐–”๐–‡๐–‘๐–Ž๐–“ ๐•ฎ๐–Ž๐–™๐–ž ๐•ฝ๐–Š๐–ˆ๐–”๐–—๐–‰๐–˜ (๐•บ๐•พ๐•ฌ)

89f65f7c6ce51964dc2c61ad204f9fdd.1000x10

@femurlord

ย 

Spoiler

This letter is addressed to Gashadakuro + His Top Shelf, the Swiv'Lur's ancient enemy "The Ferrymen," and to the "Top Shelf" of the Heartlands (their generals)ย about the recent events that have taken place.

Anyone roleplaying under this post who aren't these people are getting REPORTED for harassment.ย 

Spoiler

Sorry for the stray @HeartlanderConfederation @Ferrymen

ย 

That boy is antisocial, any second he could go mad postal- on the locals. Hell crash out and pass out- heโ€™ll drop any second now!
Kablow- thatโ€™s the sound of my bomb, too strong? I have you in my palm.ย 
Itโ€™s over for your top shelf.
Soils himself.
Whenever he sees me, he makes combating him so easy- heโ€™s greedy and needy!
I stab him and make him go bleedy. Ruin his plans so seedy seedy seedy.

Check the news, your general shat heโ€™s baby blues! So- pay up your dues I accept all tribute. If not your cities will be reduced to soot. So donโ€™t go mute! Or youโ€™ll have my boot up your glutes!
Look at this curr! How he purrs! He may call himself a sir, but heโ€™s nothing to a Swivโ€™Lur- thatโ€™s for sure.

Trippin.

And to the Captain who neglected to pay me- itโ€™s a shame to see your army in shambles collecting brambles.

Youโ€™re more concerned with constitutions and preambles- hereโ€™s a free sample.

A ferrymanโ€™s hand, I could have slain their men with a single hand- for just a grand.

But you wouldnโ€™t give the Swivโ€™Lur band a band so here you stand, or rather sit and shit and piss yourself.

But Iโ€™ll drink to your health and my new found wealth, tonight we drink from the Top Shelf.
Pop a pill to myself- and put on my sword belt. Hellsโ€ฆ if you had only rung the bells you might not have a wound that swells.ย 

She sells sea shells on the sea shore- itโ€™s a bore she hasnโ€™t seen activity since the raid tour and whatโ€™s even more- she could have had a victory for the score, but instead sheโ€™ll pour her funds down the drain shits insane- they must not have a brain or never been trained.

Were like them but supersized then. Unsupervised and- full of mead sometimes it gets hard to breathe; watching out enemies seethe and fall like raking some weeds.

I like the way you bleed- it sates my needs; your all NEETS! Just ants under my boot- some skeets (I have no clue why is censors this)ย to shoot; just obliterated too soon screaming like a baboon, Iโ€™ll kill you and your goons!

ย 

Trippin.
ย 

ย 

Get him get him get him...

Whens Gashadokuro gonna chime back with his own diss track? @femurlord

Young Swivvy don't trust you, so i'm gon shoot you.

Man, this is great! Do you have more stuff?

ย