The Moon’s Darling Pearl

JTMedea

5nGbju4qfUtLjkwu8zMJUlPZpZGXABksDUTresZBpOg5kfRqr25LJMCdjfH_-zKup9LAp3Y6k6W43IX6zsO0JdunR-W7FYFj5yugLq0XidNRmiHOO_dJI4J0mmmt6jgQX838EcAdcDH8UffieRz9C_A

The Moon’s Darling Pearl

D2V6iv532E-mJcbJEeow8Wo2zhT5uFyuFfVODJ6taiGSNqRudBtb4tC9uHfSyH1heNXIjmuZN9ysaYdi3GmZfmiF0_F_un2ybz3CvqXq9wGvzeUZv6qiQnAuuGkFFnt5gQ6g_jFwPVl8qTE2nniPMiM

With hearts filled with glee, it is our greatest joy to announce to you, the coming of age of our youngest daughter, the Midnight Moon Princess of Vikela, Raeliana Kamari Viola. 

jcVElZFe2leN__MWC7inuzJIg7XOkQwg_HWokEDT1qgNsQg8PrBJsR6rapogkvGOwB318h8QXJVPA6wpz1Z4grjze8jG5wAEKzdA0z8VW_XfUkyVEjztWDeN9Uz50bVEdevvXYu_9s5cg_Z_g94HxY4

Raeliana on her 18’th birthday

As the princess turns 18 we cordially extended our honoured invitation to you fellow readers,  friends of family and allies, to join us on this momentous occasion to celebrate as the princess makes her debut.

This momentous occasion shall take place at the Starlight Winery in the most Serene state of Lurin.

In the spirit of the oem’ii’s birthday we invite everyone to indulge themselves with the elegance and grace of the coming of age dance. We welcome someone to ask for the princess’s hand in dance, to officially start the night off while surrounded by the beauty of nature and the calm cool breeze. 

Following the start of the whimsical night a grand feast shall be held, for everyone in the starlight winery, while bards are encouraged to play to their heart's content all while saving their energy for the next grand event.

The last event of the night after the cake is served to all, a game of murder mystery, will someone be able to figure out the clues to whom the killer may be, but be sure to make haste the longer you be the more victims they shall take, and of course every good game comes with a price, will you be this games winner? We shall see. 

All are invited but please remember to bring a good heart and mind. Conflict and fighting will not be allowed, this is meant to be a fun and welcoming event, so please come without ill intent. 

Wednesday 20th September 3pm est at the Starlight Winery.

1zCfAjUCxxAf89NW2lTOXOW8qXx_1GO0U-6sWWkMj2p7YkEeiVtAFhzd4yxJAUu-OeW4WWhvyCmPip9jGvwGQQ12-ZL3NfGVtOqCzL7gOW8XohoKbfg7pmPI8-jzP5QnzuDgSVi_soEnSrgX0MliYak

M5wGxsGJuEJuKC6mPsfJ_Zc22yKAyH6773wd8XG6OzsYuHxnd_Vrr791Zvck3rKgx6AA0-RSSSh1Zk7_KGPjwohaHWROQ2IREKYYKFNaYViCOS25c5s9XZl4QWV76BSObpKr990pz4wXj_X9W7Xmf7k

Her Ladyship, Medea Amaranta Viola De Astrea,

The Baroness of Vikela, Unbuntu, Vinovia, Uherie, and The Deserted Salted Lands of Elysium. The Violet of Vikela.

Medea smiled as she was excited for the upcoming event, a little fun will be good for everyone to relax their minds, she thought to herself before letting out a relief sigh, a someone bittersweet look rested on her face "All of my children are grown, oh how I miss watching them run around, and now my youngest daughter is all grown up and became a beautiful young lady, oh how time flies so fast, the world keeps moving like the wind keeps traveling." Medea said before picking up a family picture that shows her, her husband and all five of her beloved kids, "They will always be my pride and joy, the reason I keep myself going."