im gone 4 now

saint swag

hello, i thought i should post smth like this coz of how many lotcers have added me on discord and how many i have declined

im not getting on lotc for the foreseeable future. after going on vacation and hitting the awful flight back home, i rediscovered the direction i want to take in life - where i want to be, what i want to do, how i'm going to do it, etc. lotc is a distraction and frankly an absolute time waster, it's not a part of that picture and i don't intend for it to be again, but idk maybe it will be one of these days, u never know when lifes gonna plateau.

for all the people i made plans with and have let down with my abrupt leave of everything lotc related, sorry - especially if i genuinely built up ur hopes in some way. i don't have the time to put effort into something like lore, minecraft clout or tedious volunteer work.

if you don't think of me more than just an lotc friend or u don't intend on talking about anything other than lotc, please stop sending me friend requests thank u. if there's anything you want to talk about, ask here or send a req i guess, im always down to talk about life.

Edited by ShvdwWzrdMnyGvng