Haelun'or Okarir'Akaln Public Address SA147

Ewdrawings

4AYhtuS.png

Okarir'Akaln 

Public Address

21st of Snow's Maiden, SA 147

OMHgi9oXQrTLpk9tyDEFliuhQob6muc1glDeMNTPZylPdnSQw1_2n98uYsblbkLIy4wb7q-57IxTCNeTjHoM2dqW0uZNF6RIUA1jx3a28b5P7-eTQRAfS7OlO6k2OQVxEk8oOJUpv3QIoSi2_Ffppw

Public address from the Okarir'akaln of Haelun'or, the master of coin of the Silver State's ruling council,

Yera Silveira;

As a violent supporter of peace and strong willed proponent of international trade and prosperity; I make this address.

Over the centuries our kin and the descendants of this world have faced great trouble, strife and hardship. Darkspawn, invasions, the occult and betrayals rearing ugly heads in the face of logic, love and our future.

• It is through guidance of the wise and knowledgeable- bound by indomitable ties of family such as the Malaurir Silvos Sythaerin. 

• Through the commitment of those willing to dedicate themselves and encourage others toward medicine and alchemy after our great migration for so long, despite a lack of recognition for their efforts; Noruiwyn.

• Through the competency and honour of foreign leaders; such as Fleet Admiral Dante; who has yet to fail to impress in his conduct. His assignment a clear commendation to his liege King Adrian.

• Through the ambitious few who now strive to achieve, lead and help all our people; And those of the old, who once left to return again, the embers of hope and change ever alive within.

That we are able to continue onwards, striving for prosperity and health. Not unfettered from problems, but with the tools and spirit to overcome each and every one.

Ahernan; I offer a token of thanks, to Fleet Admiral Dante and his Kingdom in the form of 300 further minas to accompany the three Ikurnamon Longswords (Quality: High, Netherite) donated to his men. 100 Minas to a Sillumir of the Tilruir'tir Sorcaril Sythaerins choice in their recent promotion through extraordinary service. And finally as Okarir'akaln I would like to initiate a scheme for this annum promoting the ambitious, young or old, within Haelun'or - providing a grant of 100 Minas to the next three who organise and run any kind of festivity, debate or event. The council recognises effort, and my station shall pay close attention.

Maehr’sae hiylun’ehya.

7vAfUFVsp61ouROI3SF2Ch_W13pxYIA8cV_WsA16MS_O2ldWmPLeGafrBAgQSn39rHZrnZM9EZA8RNBv7C-gXVgT7BOfkQS69aNERtuPOnEy0D9oa1rSy35fA2j37TTGOPJNsEMKHUbW6xwXYZvjyw

Summary

TLDR;

• 300 Mina donation to Fleet Admiral Dante for his continued fair and competent service. (Delivered Sat)

• 100 Mina donation to a Sillumir of Sorcaril Sythaerins choice. (Delivered Sat)

• 100 Mina grant for the next 3 NEW Events in Haelun'or.

Signed,

Yera Silveira

@Maur @ErikAzog @MrSyth @haelunorpeople