Kardika

Discord:

Unshameless

Ban Selection

In-Game Ban

Ban Reason

https://imgur.com/a/8WgmoQd

What circumstances led to this ban?

I was accused of powergaming by a player named Halt when I attempted to escape from him since I was unarmed. He called a mod over to complain about me not taking proper damage for certain actions, at the mods request I emoted the damage taken. He then accused me of trolling even though I explained it has been a while (roughly a year) since I was on lotc and that I was not the best at CRP. Before I was killed I jokingly threw a raw mutton off the edge of the cliff, they took this as a bannable offence even though I did not do it for any other items. After that Halt got really upset and called in a guy named Urge to ban me. I was cooperating with staff the entire time, and trying to understand what would make sense for me to do in crp since im not good at it and don't do it often. The entire time Halt was being passively toxic.

Are there aspects of the ban you agree and/or disagree with?

Yes, I believe that it was entirely unjustified, and was only done due to Halt getting upset at me. I also find it funny that I was accused of power gaming, for simply being bad at crp? While I allowed them to connect every attack on me, they didn't let a single one of mine hit them and they called me the powergamer. It is a little annoying how I am being punished for losing? I seriously don't understand what I did that merits a ban. Halt had a high rank and seemed to be friends with staff, I think that influnced my decision to be banned, maybe not heavily but in some way.

What motivates you to return to LOTC?

Well, I was having fun with more chill players in Norland and started a new character arc with them. I was also hired to build for some dwarves and the principality of Alluria.

Attach other relevant information.

n/a

Edited by Kardika