Mandate of Faith

ErikAzog

Mandate of Faith
1943 IA | 76 B.A

Q9yhu82kCvlZZKkE2_w5dcc1u7GSZ9AtBPtmDYGSHtRm0xMOyxV-B3moQ2DlhPi6Dc8fv7BTUrmu-wY9AtkmJvrcCdWf8ohGGQNVL_5Ps3TQBECrjhRM5SnyQAsVIysgTtJa70E9qBj8anpYhQCAORQ

Ded16BspJ_p-GpOMSQbxE_IJpEYGGOog5frh4IocceMN3xuMZKc8gCUnFVXyqmzriWePM-x5abNXkJ6Aqc-q_bJQsMnkDS5ExXj63g2tkdEsjiEYGyjCK820sq3s33idS5xOqeywaHmnwQcLYeVS9dc

For Years our Kingdom has proclaimed our intimacy with God as a part of his flock, but lately it has been lacking. But under our reign it shall not be so, we have commissioned seven shrines, which will dot the landscape of our Kingdom. These temples are to be built in Ancient Bathalite fashion to emphasize our cultural roots to the Ancient land we claim to be the successors of.

WrRPUTUMDa8_NdIH3jCUr1Frm719JUQTcVuJbmr_xyIvw4cKSefVQJaJ88mBZ6GKo7jcZnvhf7g54CueuF4HVHPlgBAN3AZuy77i4-mOPiS7w80NtgGm_FSc5P009WzrHU5o_IiFrro6Ghyfk42u07E

The Construction of the Balianese shrines.

In the Coming years, resources will be devoted to developing these shrines and upon the twenty-fifth year of our reign, the final project, a grand design of this temple, one devoted to the Exalted and the Supernals will be constructed. A grand showing of our devotion to God and our faithfulness to Canonism.

FE, STAT I PROSPERITAT

HIS ROYAL MAJESTY, Adrian I, by the Grace of GOD, King of Balian, Viscount of Eflen and Anatis, Baron of Brucca,Valens, Malenos, Goza and Ciavola, Lord of Portoregne, Atrus and Monterosa, Warden of La Costa Rubinissima, Prince of the Holy Orenian Empire, Protector of the Heartlanders and the South, etcetera.

HER ROYAL MAJESTY, Andromeda Ester of Ba’as, Queen-consort of Balian, Countess-consort of Monteres, Viscountess-consort of Eflen and Anatis, Baroness-consort of Brucca, Valens, Malenos, Goza and Ciavola, Lady of Portoregne, Atrus and Monterosa, Warden of La Costa Rubinissima, Protector of the Heartlanders and the South, etcetera.

Edited by ErikAzog