A Kind Farewell To You , My Friends

Jenkins0311

I wish you a safe journey Jenkins, was always a pleasure having you around in Acre. God bless

I have good memories of bonding in VC with you over a few service-related things a little over a year and a half ago by Acre. It is great to see you pursuing the interests of writing, that you touched upon briefly before we went into a raid. I'll try to snag a copy here soon.

Best of luck to you down range, and feel free to hit me up on Discord (herkulean) for anything. Hell, maybe you and I have basically swapped positions and not even realized it.

Always a pleasure to speak with you, friendo! You also know you can msg me on discord at anytime! I hope everything goes well, and wish the waifu the best for me! <3

LETS GOOOO!!!! I loved this book, man. I’m so happy to hear there’ll be a second. It’s sad to see you go. We hadn’t ever met I think, but I do wish the very best during your deployment. Sending much love to you and your family. 

While i never met you or really interacted to my knowledge im happy you have found a calling you can call yours! keep writing im thinking about picking up a copy

It gladdens me that another person in this community has left it with a positive impression. Despite my Boomerism and neuroticism, I also value storytelling coop game-play from platforms like LoTC and other RP communities. Best of luck!