THE COUP UNBLOODED

Vilebranch

THE COUP UNBLOODED

v6s27q0NopQ7zbXy55CFC1h3fV8wL2CK67u4Ng3QdjqQJQJRQgYS74tImj3oGFhlzXVq-zQG4QX6U2jqIyoK2LJQIhqoonmDtFTKFeIWFEyV29JWTCBhyvL9mhci-Pf-bO-zG1PHitF_l2FMIMYXC0Y

8OaK7HoqQPeIAcSh0x2UCLvmvGdk8Kdo-o06ItfqwB61iBNJYyU2L2hhQcKXV2jPqRe3sOQ9Jgl1niCiFl3z-dQLvKK0wg-PdW2YBTY7gaxSwlpSi-Trx0smmoRD09c9lkqpr-nEnFb8Mn-Ac8xQhsM

Xfg7A7cpxmmQw6lpjmfqPNglLDXfOsa300-kNPafSvQQLPyQdKjg4DfOskfDlpwtZyP5fcv_2isQbKZFtWc5vneQVlJ6Lq7vBpUDXqOUPUHKSmwS4F129QDyu_G1XAPtA-SXhh6ACLwR_QrCGAKtNjQ

MEjMIAhuUGYUItG9x2btImElvZV2_9RodIdeCtqGgmnnEtCcKX7OB6QcPzw96ydYTZ4JKpOUE9LUcGIfo19dCsiAPg9tkfDdUGyvswAxYTS5pjvsCDZqr_P8KyprW1hGLbUa3CgtpCSVhfFnJTlJf44

Lwwmxv43j6X_AtK1V0d7QXivyWu8Vh2MLt9P90rv_pP2bEZztaVTalodxyzCivWPaPC7xSZWhd39IpAmOeiXgIaL6_O3OivlibZEyBhojL1XPLVWp7iiWaKbVqouh63iMf5n7XKUsbYM4fTM7dfSO5A

Spoiler

Behold our great triumph, behold our great JYHAD. Soon, all the world shall know what is righteous. All the world shall know what is just. All the world shall know what the ILZGUL would will.

May all know that the coward KYBAL'AKAAL has turned his back upon TWO honorable challenges.

What a Rex he must be. What an URUK he must be. To believe himself so far above the stature of his equals.

What orc would hide behind the excuse of legalism and bureaucracy to deny a fight? Has he lost the hot blood of KRUG? Has he lost the blessing of Ram's favored, LEYD? It is not enough to merely bear horns, one must USE THEM!

NdTkxsLEZ7GInioI4vYTTurn3xM8H_fsEv7WARyI_Bgu03n6Dtw9tbJhtRccwYu93kqZmnh_IES-MKU0sp4EYVXs7ABNEheGuIiGhjGHvTFeanHuBBBIjeiGQtccV_W-BxHFZIgzrvFtbzdRHmMTN_Y

THE HONORABLE REX-CLAIMANT GRUBNAKH AND HIS BAND OF NOBLE WARRIORS

May all who would venture to read know that on this day, upon hearing the Rex's open rejection of ancient law, the Clans LAK and UGLUK joined their hands in sacking the Klamor Hall of San'Briu as each of the once proud Gothim ran away one by one.

Our bands were joined by the combined forces of those loyal vassals of Sulianpoli and the Friedrichian Band. Even the loyal and TRUE blood of Clan Mog offered their service in battle. Tell me, what temperament of Rex would incite his own sworn vassals and clans into rebellion? Cowardice? Weakness? Tyranny?

sd86Mw06C2_yKfrBNPadsrbZ-cdNkU8FgbgeND2xMxDuqq82pvTOxajVa7SoINdHwhpZ8gqlmsQPvJzuXwxtTAv3lwGNpJ7SNQamXTb3TXmnVEJ-TH7h_gZQ0JobPP8DU0viBd8E9aWo206pLsiWT1c

The urukim gather around to hear the words of their BULLGOTH. Their oldest and wisest brother. Their REX!

I HAVE A DREAM!

It is a dream deeply rooted in the Krugmenistani. For it is known in his very blood. His very being. I have a dream that every uruk will rise up and live by our ancient creed: 

MIGHT MAKES RIGHT

I have a dream, that one day when all blood has been drained of the ignoble Akaal, we will again stand united with those many who were led astray. We will fight each other, we will bleed upon eachother, and we may even die upon eachother. But we will do it knowing that the ILZGUL have willed it so! Not by the will of a legalist! Not by the will of a burzhom! But by the will of our own raw spirit!

I have a dream that within every uruk lies the true spirit of a Rex! One which would never tell a lie! One which would never run from a fight! One which would have the tenacity and stubbornness to follow his ideals until his death!

TELL ME NOW, KRUGMAR! WHAT URUK ARE YOU?

BULLGOTH SKORKON’UGLUK
REX CLAIMANT, OB THE HILLS AGH PLAINS
TZAKZTAR-ELAN, THE BURNING LAND
THE BRAZEN BULL OF QARKAH
LABYRINTH-DWELLER TO THE BRONZE BAND

HA-QARKAH HA-URUK,

8klxvdELMm0pisT5enjSUCR61WmoxuqdwGGLQ9hbxqIdpYiCsZuCG-G8QXygbJdbQsD0BTaaMZWAS8XM_EjhooWB8L91ijsuwIrAly-O2YkT4RRJDjvHFJA6w09RO2V84qEfD_pcKTD_xUeHy3av8NE

Edited by Vilebranch

"HA-QARKAH! Noble Skorkon! PURE Skorkon! Leaders would have flown to ruinous temptations, and oh how the leaders did! Just as we rose our spears to free the High Ward Haelun'or of the clutches of the dark sorority, so will we be free of what tarnishes the holy land. May the bull! Great Skorkon'Ugluk, denied of STARGUSH, show the brothers what it means to be a real brudda, to have honour once more! To be mighty! KRUGMAR IGNE'SAE!!" 

A hoplite, who has defended his home city and the holy lands for a hundred years polishes the scales of his finest panoply. If it is time for brother war, then may it be done as krug and horen. Quick. With mercy. Before Akaal brings ruin to krugmenistan. 

03RnHdYcpUOSISAzFTxVaL0KFIOJ16W5W9ysTI16mdGI7bEWKymOoeWvVg2QMd0qLSRp0NiMjuInuPlVrQY9Y9ByWHcmzWa80Ei8UUrgjt7q0gWcKdosjzASuModLz9tSwZoXW0ChoshyrFL_ZahBWM

Grimruk’Lur ponders within his Lur goi. He strokes his chin, looking at his younger son training within their camp. 

Tradition…” 

The Uruk grumbled, his mind racing. The shadow of Rohauric leaving a cold atop his back. He looked to 

his side where the great mountain was now being replaced by a vassal that once used to be voidal. He left out a sigh, taking his gaze to look upon Sulianapoli.

Or nub’orkz…

He pinched his chin, undeciding of his decision. The soon to be Wargoth and now Chieftain of the clan rose, leaving his son to train, and sought to find Skorkon’Ugluk.

LMAO

"I have a dream!"

- Bullgoth Luther King Jr., 2023

Edited by High_On_Math

"HAIL! TRUTH! HA-QARKAH! IT WAS REVEALED! The TRVE DREAM of reality! Of the brothers four!

I have a dream that one day down in Krugmenistan with its vicious impures, with its Rex having his lips dripping with the words of interposition and nullification, one day right down in Krugmenistan Bronze lads will be able to once more join hands with little uruk boyz and sistas as bruddas. I have a dream today. I have a dream that one day every valley shall be exalted, every hill and mountain shall be made low, the rough places will be made plain, and the crooked places will be made straight, and the glory of the Lord of Purity shall be revealed, and all mere flesh shall see it together.

Hail victory! Skorkon ugluk! My oldest brudda! For we are on the right side of history! for we may raise our spikes and know truly that we have done NO wrong!"

Stands proud Pamphilos, Anax of Sulianpoli the Blessed Cihi