Titles Born In Steel & Progression

lemonke

eTlr1NEsVPuEX8sxbrnRusk1B69FHttBY4vycAcuon-zfIMbpRiNwwCyuBEaa_YbpxXc10DGn_LWXcgFLOnIX8uhvdiAW4hnHSKBe1phqTIXLVtrnhTZtwk2VD45vCWH1TQWv8mjvWOwx_S-ult6tN8

[!] A painting of a pallid Elven warrior bathed in the ethereal glow of moonlight, their very presence banishing the shadows and sins of Descendant-kind that are presented like a twisted dragon chaining a mere man, as said warrior strides resolutely along the path of their own fate.

“You can be born with a title, but not respect. You have to earn that.”

What are the titles for Mali’kind? Their sole purpose is to cover our failures, and they bear nothing but the weight of our futile empty paths. We consider ourselves princes, arch-princes, or high-commanders– but such titles are built upon nothing, crafted only to satiate our fragile prideful hearts. We lead nothing. Humans have fostered heritages of preposterous nature; they have short lives, yet their names live more than our eternity and ageless souls, and their titles have meanings. They do not succumb to the void, they do not swiftly change faith. They will and continue to fight for their only GOD.

Although orcs fought many wars, both between themselves and those they considered lessers, their titles were respected within their kingdom for their strength and power. Their sound made the pride of the orcs rise, and their spirits never waned. Regardless of the faith they follow, their minds are set on improving the raw power of their kind, as they also allow those less than them to become equals. Their curse is their blessing.

Gold is the currency of the dwarves; their grudge-filled books and affinity for currency have extended their trade ways across the globe, so their actions have meaning. In my long and distressing journey– in my elderly age– I, as an elven descendant have come to respect the titles and strengths; the culture of those that some of us Mali do consider lessers. Their names, their actions, and their families will continue to echo, unlike our desire to collect meaningless names and titles. An unmatching reputation that expresses how we should never look down upon other descendants for they being but for their deeds.

Henceforth, I wonder if our kind will still consider being called princes of nothing important. Arch-princess of emptiness, sitting on their weightless, and futile thrones of false metal. I invite any Mali who desires power to learn from the other descendants; to understand and adapt from their ways to become better, stronger, and to learn respect and the true MEANING of a title; to stop dwelling in stagnation. Earn your respect, and always fight to protect your influence and home. We never bend, We never break.

Seek The One Of Golden Horns. 

Seek the Horned to learn the true ways of Mali’kind. 

Steel and Progression.

Spoiler

This is common knowledge! Letter and stuff sent everywhere. Feel free to react and ty @Moonish_Imp for grammar checking it