No Longer Untold

Apotolofo

[!]

Spoiler

In every tavern, every library, and every city a missive is pinned. It's title is written with a shimmering green ink, and a mana seal is cleverly embedded into the "N" of  No. When touched, it glows bright- and a song begins to play. 

cooltext446603444945971.thumb.png.16739a3777700525ddb2bee37f29a6ab.png

My name is Lee Henna, and I am a bard. Recently, I have been thinking, and it occurred to me that there are so many heroes all across Aevos- and yet, no songs have been written. 

No Epics, no poems, not even art depicts today's heroes and legends. I plan to change that. 

Are you a legend untold? A hero unsung? Or perhaps someone close to you matches that description? Maybe an event that should never have been forgotten. 

Look no further, for I intend to bring glory to every deserving name. 

If you think you match such a description, please send me a bird and I will interview you as soon as possible!

PS: I am willing to interview self proclaimed villains as well, though I cannot guarantee you will be portrayed in a positive light. Please do not kill me.

Spoiler

OOC:

You can also apply through the forum.

NAME: What is your name?
WHY ME: Give me a basic teaser to what you've done, make me want to hear more!
ART FORM: Would you like a song, a poem, a dance, a tapestry?

I thought it would be fun to write some poetry or music for LoTC characters, to make into books and sing them in roleplay. Also because I really want to have bard RP where I can sing about characters and things that actually happened! So yeah, we'll see how this goes.

"Mama, you must. You play music, no?"

Mari, the youngest daughter, handed the missive to her mother.

@Rosey

7 minutes ago, blubeetleii said:

"Mama, you must. You play music, no?"

Mari, the youngest daughter, handed the missive to her mother.

@Rosey

Isana read over the missive, chuckling. "I play music. I have no stories fit for a song, sweet Mari!"

Lanre Cerusil wants a poem really bad. He fervently scrawls something.

I, Pamphilos of the Hyptos, First of the lads dares to act in nominating BRAVE BODBMAKOS! The son of Brigblaewas! hero of cingedoz, hero of cimmeria, friend of scydria, saint of adventurers, and savior of duloc!

ART FORM: Would you like a song, a poem, a dance, a tapestry?

A song/poem sounds excellent!!

@Privet