Sanhar Guard Force

TheImpulseHQ

Sanhar is in Need of a good Guard force, The Wage is per (RL) day, Free equipments handouts from the armoury, Free bed in the Fort and the respect of Citizens.

Current Guard Force:

Captain: Gorefang

Gatekeepers: (35)

Veteran: Gragor, Craotor, Shez'lab (45)

Guards Jagabar, Tirok, Urzakk (30)

To become a Guard or Captain please fill out the form below

Guard Form

IGN Name:

RPName:

Why you want to be a Guard:

Previous Experience?:

Do you swear to always Safeguard the citizens of Sanhar and serve the Rex, Dominus and Consuls (To a lesser extent)?

Rank you are going for: (Guard, Veteran or Captain)

NOTE: You must have Sanhar_{Rank} in your name at all times so that you can be recognised easier.

You must report to the Captain and Dominus

Its not that hard to be a Guard, just keep the law and Order in Sanhar

Laws are pretty much Kingdom Laws for Orcs

This is an OFFICIAL town, Meaning that these are good benefits.

So uh.....I heard Hiebe was giving out 150 minas per RL hour from some of his guards a while back.......Yea......I think he's got you beat.

Best of luck all the same.

I think the salary should be 50 Mimas per day,a free sword or axe and a discount at my tavern

Hiebe Is just rich, and its not that bad for Standing around looking cool, getting discounts, Free bed, Free weapons and armor. I just dont have enough to get 150 to each guard, I could do it weekly, but that would be worse even though it might seem better. I will raise it to 30, Veterans get 50 and Captain gets 60

IGN Name: Zhoboz

RPName: Gorefang_Spinerippa

Why you want to be a Guard: To protect and serve the orcish race

Previous Experience?: Well im an part of the Ferox and has helpt guarding Sanjezal.

Do you swear to always Safeguard the citizens of Sanhar and serve the Rex, Dominus and Consuls: Yes

Rank you are going for: Veteran or Captain

You are accepted as a Veteran, Once we get Three Veterans, they will do a task to see who will become Captain.

IGN Name: Jonnyc2011

RPName: Gragor_Stonecrush

Why you want to be a Guard: I live to fight and defend with my brothers and to serve da Rex!

Previous Experience?: Centurion in Ferox Legio

Do you swear to always Safeguard the citizens of Sanhar and serve the Rex, Dominus and Consuls (To a lesser extent)? Of course!

Rank you are going for: (Guard, Veteran or Captain) Any rank that the Authority sees me fit to take. Happy to fill in any new or special roles that are created also.

IGN Name:Craotor

RPName:Centurion Craotor

Why you want to be a Guard:tofight for the warlord

Previous Experience?:i was in the war vs the dwarfs and now im a centurion of da legio

Do you swear to always Safeguard the citizens of Sanhar and serve the Rex, Dominus and Consuls ?yes

Rank you are going for:Veteran then captain

Gragor: Accepted as Veteran

Craotor: Accepted as Veteran

Veteran and Captain are now full! Only Guard Remains!

IGN Name: JacobCZE

RPName: Decanus_Tirok

Why you want to be a Guard: Because i helped a lot to build the town and it's my home!

Previous Experience?: Decanus in Legio

Do you swear to always Safeguard the citizens of Sanhar and serve the Rex, Dominus and Consuls (To a lesser extent)? YAAARGH!

Rank you are going for: (Guard, Veteran or Captain)

IGN Name:AndreMa2000

RPName:Maia

Why you want to be a Guard:Because I wanna start out in this server,start making a reputation amongst the orcs.

Previous Experience?:None.I want to have some experience trough this.

Do you swear to always Safeguard the citizens of Sanhar and serve the Rex, Dominus and Consuls (To a lesser extent)?Indeed I do!ARGH!

Rank you are going for:Guard

IGN Name: RebornXVongola

RPName: Jagabar

Why you want to be a Guard: I spend enough time helping, protecting, and hunting in an around Sanahar; I figured I should join as a guard.

Previous Experience?: Two weeks or so of playing on this server, was on defense from undead twice before.

Do you swear to always Safeguard the citizens of Sanhar and serve the Rex, Dominus and Consuls (To a lesser extent)?: Yes

Rank you are going for: Guard

All Three of you accepted as Guards, Welcome to the Force, You will report to Captain Gorefang Spinerippa

(Remember to add /setname Sanhar_Guard_{Name}, to your name)

IGN Name: Vaksai

RPName: Urzakk

Why you want to be a Guard: To protect the future of the orcish nation. We must stand united, now more than ever.

Previous Experience?: I've fought in the war against the dwarves and roamed far and wide in the world.

Do you swear to always Safeguard the citizens of Sanhar and serve the Rex, Dominus and Consuls (To a lesser extent)?: Yes

Rank you are going for: Veteran, if possible. Also applying as an Engineer.

IGN Name: Vaksai

RPName: Urzakk

Why you want to be a Guard: To protect the future of the orcish nation. We must stand united, now more than ever.

Previous Experience?: I've fought in the war against the dwarves and roamed far and wide in the world.

Rank you are going for: Veteran, if possible. Also applying as an Engineer.

You have been accepted into the guard

(Gorefang Spinerippa)