The National Elven News Association.

A45MLVNFDlNwvTsAlhUah_kxjP9L3-dqJAs4uUO7_SrBHyUdIt1vmFdIBKDOXmF_tDOx0nZw5FyO81Tm_8pocl2Wb2pk8pbLL1vsUMGAKLkmVdmVbjjfAqy-h9LrwPrHBYkH_S1y792XzflwA9XROhk

Spoiler

The National Elven News Association.
{N.E.N.A} 

Published 155 SA. / 1951 IA.

By: Ke’makia

teY3QVrFdnKerHOOBvkbqwOUfrd85H-r3fllnrFBbhDYTtDChtOxLtxSpMpJMbd24zWy_OVNQX-cpkw3HT2S1lIUei6Ich5tklrdI7KUsCXZDBjiBhEbQiWI6dg_3DRmBbVh-Txe3eiERmxG_ZAgqe8

Greetings and Salutations, fellow Maly! This is a simple call to those that seek the truth. To gleam knowledge and share it! I am proud to state, my days as a simple palace worker has elevated me. From crawling around in the back rooms, to owning a printing press!

I, Ke’makia,  invite fellow writers to join me in an equal employment opportunity! Until we are able to afford our own offices. We shall be using Celia 7, or the Maehryan Manor as our temporary headquarters! Feel free to drop off your applications at this location! Or mail myself your application in any form! To become a Reporter, Editor, or both for the National Elven News Association. Covering the latest stories domestic and foreign!

Any applicant that smells strongly of sharp cheddar will be denied the privilege of employment upon the spot.

Any applicant understands that it may be some time until they receive any form of payment until such a time that the N.E.N.A has spare funds.

Any applicant understands that injury upon the job, reporting or whilst using the printing press is not the legal responsibility of N.E.N.A.

The N.E.N.A will offer you food for long trips and if you are adept you may be provided with a self defense stick. 

teY3QVrFdnKerHOOBvkbqwOUfrd85H-r3fllnrFBbhDYTtDChtOxLtxSpMpJMbd24zWy_OVNQX-cpkw3HT2S1lIUei6Ich5tklrdI7KUsCXZDBjiBhEbQiWI6dg_3DRmBbVh-Txe3eiERmxG_ZAgqe8