The Claim to Motsham

Sewer_Rat

ASnKvbiYp2d8E0Jmt9Jr0L07EWqqCGHWR4Uk9_1XP5Bnzt-bflLnRPOgsqr4P8MfdrRPTa6WsRrYlQAeK-K-ahA3-qvVd1k4wlXodasohpCf4p5fGGIXe2rjwe2Rp6HGdQbK5pSAfsNwSqXQ0L-jVho

The Claim to Motsham

9fn_Y6hASQZ1hinV9SgZSZjNQb7eE8BTmPYtghOxJ8xti-k4xTX03RkRM5JHVuXyptxgboQJt-ckm-E_u4REdE9sQ4Uwt1i_HaFocXLw0ij5MXQmkP2YVOgKmGzO2sfNU48UxnWAy-VTKsPEYy-h79Q

gPbRm4hcgwZDNet8anqRMZ-eRPdYX5StLo0_M1YHjS4lTpBTPgCJz0uxWBb_VaftZ65cgGwvgOj1sGscuHTeGWKXL9RZMuo2a0rXCi46B0aQljqJTp4QHBK_z8j_ZS47KJkaEUM6XsHVZDjDzZbZ5Mo

[!] The missive would be carried by goblins, and posted around all the notice boards within the lands of the Iron’Horde and its Vassals.

r2r9pwsGO-IKIXN_tpWCPP-QDX2o4AYHPZuKMSj20G1Ba1ilaCWFfPbQdgewve9pQnRzwhTWVuxOmrNKSI5iQCf-Wox1giRgeGmfthLALKEaLOoZlPwJxYoJDexYZzSPJ6xkMtOpgTOiS-ea4lRSb2s

The Shaman Unity

A call to all Shamans spread out throughout Aevos

“I have watched the great Uruk nation rise and fall multiple times.

From the wars waged to the siege of the Mori and even the Civil War that occurred.”

“I have seen multiple Rexes rise to glory and fall from grace.

I have seen battles and struggles between the Uruks and Honoraries for who gets to claim the title of Rex.”

“For too long the Motshams have not fulfilled their duty.

They appeared out of nowhere and disappeared into the wind without a trace, abandoning their post and duty.”

“No more shall Shamanism be dormant and the shamans scattered throughout the corners of Aevos!

I, Madoc’Lur, claim the title of Motsham as I seek to restore Shamanism to its former glory."

Signed,

Motsham of the Iron’Horde 

Zabub'Lur, destroyer of worlds, overlord of darkness, slayer of all things good, looks at the missive and bobs his head a couple times, taking a sip of his EVILLY BREWED tea. "Madoc iz a bub'hozh friend, hi will certainly be a fit for the position dat haz been zorely lacking for agez." The orc sets his tea aside and rubs his hands, plotting something probably evil!

A Dark Elf sits on a long sofa. Leaning back, as he glances to a paper tossed onto the table by his son. He reached out to grasp it. Reading it over with a raised brow. "Who the **** is Madoc? Actually. Know what. Good for them. Good for them."