PCSwift, 5ft300pounds

Discord:

.pcswift

Ban Selection

In-Game Ban

Ban Reason

Toxicity to Staff and Others

What circumstances led to this ban?

TL:DR I took a guard uniform off of a celianorian guard, celianor got mad and extended a 20 minute crp encounter into two hours, and all through the while annabanana made horrible decisions, clearly favoring one side (not mine) over the other. Sanriu continuously harassed and flamed me and my two friends throughout this entire time and I requested annabanana through dms to do something about it. She just brushed me off and ignored me. Sanriu continously just flamed, harassed, said smart ass shit all the while and I eventually started hitting back, and flaming back since obviously nothing was being done about it. Eventually she stops typing, and I stop typing to them. I then have a discussion with BR0NXS about the crp encounter, and annabanana tells me I am banned for two days for toxicity. I tell her she should feel bad for coming to this verdict, and the ban was extended two days.

Are there aspects of the ban you agree and/or disagree with?

I think banning one player but not the other is an extremely disrespectful and distasteful decision by this moderator. Toxicity is always a two way street, and especially since I am only responding to such vehement flame. Sanriu constantly spat out bait and veiled insults at me, and I finally responded when annabanana refused to do anything about it. This situation was handled horribly, and it was painfully obvious Sanriu modshopped for her when she said "i am so glad I dm'ed you" right in the middle of ooc.
I can not retrieve evidence of annabanana's words over discord, as she deleted them from our dms. I apologize.

What motivates you to return to LOTC?

Just tryin' to do some cool shit man

Attach other relevant information.

idk man shit is lame