✨Woe be the Voidless✨

z3m0s

Spoiler

O-coKRy4CYd9Ual4tMutUMEH2injPbu9m_dqmW7Smn9rYAE0LbzfGuW4YjGhSGLNwY71Js-DO5alVCzHd7OMOi_5nVHBJfYcF9o9cLcVKIkFDqCfCSmiye1zVwmrCPQhI3tH4i9kjQwcuBnYGQcA9EM

Source

[!] A sudden burst of energy shoots from below Hohkmat, funneling through every crack and crevice, sneaking over the walls and slithering through the gates. Across the lands upon closer inspection came a horde of letters, peeling off into all manner of direction, darkening the sky as they frantically reached for their recipients. 

It is with a heavy heart that I renounce my position as Magister of Hohkmat on this day.

Circumstances not of my own choosing pull me from this realm.

I am called to a higher purpose, that which you all know well.

The Voids call tearing my consciousness from this reality

I have meditated on these callings for centuries, but never have they been this strong, unwavering and relentless in my mind.

I have not been able to serve you as the Void intended, and for that I am sorry. Upon each day I smile as I see the accomplishments of our people, I can only hope Hohkmat lives on for many centuries to come as the first of an Empire of the Void.

I must admit to you all, it is with shame that I am not able to stand with you all in this coming victory, but I ask you all to cast free the doubt from your mind, let wild the void within your grasp and let it flow through you as it was meant to be. 

With the Void as your tool, no path can go unpaved.

9DeH_U6ATLoFr1UGtnN1V2-f61yojAUEliW3e82Y2kaLXwbi19adaXYwoBukLGscCMUEykkC7zKIdcHK3tZ1ljXeunjaRT7h2LZSb4DQ5tqV_Xi-CAgcdByMQfSCT6mBv5J635dMe6-BrGx5eJpSVeM

VNQf-KoqYfMrZ1A2dE0S3yTln8kxcG7R6cYY4Amn2miGqLUTn9QmVCQhP0lY7tzu_WPFSkSfEYZ08qxTd1omxgUV1vIngeB6P1hJuPT-XVs3JZ-0XPZW0cBUpLlkiSHxmVTbNUCk6TKvlAq6LH7FiGE

Woe be the voidless when I am done here

farid-sandoval-vodd-edentree-fsan03-1004

Source

Vivien has her teenage admiration for such edge lord missive 

“SO COOL!”

Some dark elf sits by her printing press and looks up. 

"Ya know if a voidal entity as detailed in Genesis, created reality. 

Does that make voidal magic Deity magic?"

Ordar packs his bags as he follows his mentor on his path of ascension. Looking forward to the insane discoveries they are about to make in their coming adventure.