The absent dreams of Dragons.

kindEmperor

a classical mix for a prince building his empire

zIshzmvKvcRJgpJQ2PWQ6ppBZSg_-vLFM8rNQWP_qK5ZGzwKlBI1K78L7rwP0aEX9QEEyiEzb01EF7MlHLemBBADm1KPO7w9wrNMiT8rLAExKoy08swpyrAzaEirpHhraIXhEtFFh3sdYFj8_VSTS1w

Chaos will mend into freedom.
Total
emancipation from all curtains of uncertainty. 
Draconic-writing etched upon a solid slab of stone, encased with words of flame.

The path of which the mountain treads will leave a burning trail to guide; that flaming torch which we will abide. Hail the First-son of Dragur.

zJvritG_R2ppfQr5IcwX8km47KWthkcxM97G1pgyTeS5UNDcjwV1j3WmvOLYoIu9INdiVgh-I5Y_Igt5E-5rhjl0WythaZbsZO-98IapT-sVzWxuxy4If8bSytVbAd0GdGwbfOGEXzcwQfiZmCHV0HQ

OL_jfXurOMMM0fPk3E51Yqm0x0MaVXVu46a2HPR6RIlXRpRLk7Ydk0rCdcUwg2i2oxA0Z_tejpvvae_tVw0gv-JFEPopNCdtiwrX8Wb9Romq_rV2lmzH_29fWqEBMCmgCV_hW8-WfV0RdPuufac9wrU

will usher a new word, generated from outside this shallow earth, not of the weird agnostic thought which will bring you to heel, not of the views of the Aenguls nor man can see which Asioth sees, if Asioth is a lie, then it is my truth. And if it is the truth, it is my deep love.

Two heartbeats pounded fiercely within the chamber

There is a deep melodic nature between the two.

IgChs9ZCUtYgRhfFu_JOf3Slyeto09kourc4X89d8ZwVUnbjE27YRSjloV36ryJgpRCoU_oIVFnpXrRWesoX_4ZhGjANJdNCNQBoKfZ_DL73fS3cKAmknG2JzEItxDN-a7U6hQGu2Hwq5-ega7j35GA

Though I isolate myself from my beloved brothers and sisters; whomst flames I shall kinder until I ROT, I shall do so eternally for my services are owed where duty leads.

The xannite will speak nonsense at any chance, this they will continue to do for they are misled by that treacherous light, that cretin continues to spill his dreams into the souls of mortal men, his dream ‘Order’ an ingenuine lie developed by his own tongue. 

PAYegYuLXp9oRbloWNsxLRa-jXgOvbOim3ygBeIATpC4dSCeB5Y9-VWmYf-08cqGnN41tHZSqNEgwi0n0Zbu7DjKBk1zPaSbJezD3NgJY1_c_pV6eJvOsoW07oDoNmY03T7OUatsyem1JqzB1qDvasc

If you see yourself on the path, turn back, and far away. 

Do not look back not for a second, not in your mind nor body shall glimpse to that place you walked away from, - the path is easy a straight trail, or is it made to look easy for the sake? A trick?

It is none of these things. 

Dragons the Fifth existing race amongst this place, remember your place atop the worldly pillars. 

Turn your duty towards the Titan, rather than against him; for that, he will grant you need where you so willingly cling to desperation. 

W0ANQDjzQle_TVT5wR8nvDP2xM0TCjgy1rkiD7JS4Ni4NkPIJOqMvbHWI8QYYdjp3MKCI4QkXKbOEFmE6PQesMtq9UXoSlC4pOiu4dCrpkJz6WSUCq3Qq9GVqpZY6QcHLPpl3d6Ii2BVAq5hgmMkI4k

For his words O’ mighty, words of his father which were genius passed down unto him.

His wings are as large as his desire to fly, to set free and loose where the expanse of that infinite cosm holds no bounds, no distance, Further, further, and even further.

The child prince oh so desired to live, to fly, to see. To witness. 

iP4gmzpFtFkx1u6KewafoJlA-OQFM4VqWFHmX76bH6U9lNDad_xRWcIP4ECwIg2QmwVuECS-KcjByBya7HjIrsJyId-qUZxTGcpA3SMscO_ocQgHLdyE24GcpMUstJ2jH3WikvMQBt78vHC0teI6MyM

This is what I remember about my brethren, even in days of absence I should keenly remind myself where my duty is, - for this reason, I live and I continue to wonder, at times I felt it, it were so close to me, it was bounded-fate and yet it became apparent it were not my end rather a continuous right to live and wonder, the more I thought about it the more distant it became.

But I remembered, by simply living I mend into this world asioth. - I mend a certain truth that some and many will hate, simply for the fact of existing, for the very same reason how could I? How could I render to stone knowing the very simple fact, that no matter of innocence, no matter of my good will I be stained by arrogance.

The Dragon's truth is that it is destined to die, every story, every tale. - The hero slays the tyrannical beast.

yIzQmEImMbRE9VXfs8143QSe5YRhSAHzoMOcm1r8P0mRuGNMbGIuKZSas0WU0Klc452tyd0UvjnnS1A0yc07NjBWSqKXp1TQJO-aDUUDioDjnN_Vlt0zzHzZ1FuFNSbhYhUKkJIwd2XAD_icx4e1MhI

jhOM0vkEf2ptPYfsuJUYNDB1nCuvTy9vf2dm7Rb8-SvK1YEcYeXgeNTUE0qunbldi9TsYnFWNou07jfkWTHMJkLoQdN179npIkTQguSHfXmn3CpaOqsPAPiRcRvEfBPvsN5lbY5ZF5b6f-STGwiqRWk

It is destiny to die.

I wish to fly O’ father, I beg of thee to grant me wings.

An-Gho, where are my wings? O’ brother my eyes and wings are missing, where are they?

O’ brother I had slain another of us. What should I do? 

PkVk2GgsGWddAvo4yxRmTakKnqs7a6khW6KRTzjFLnV1pQ8nwIEmI5SZyIE0ROn60aHq6HsTVQYcR1iFup3T74QP5TviXm0DxIvcBxImtvfFonuxNPgPxaZY2tDufk5ndk17wwEaruZMXEjC1Hjg2Z8

Death weeps life; that is itself a beauty untold.

I plunge myself deep into the fathomless depths of self-awareness, a great voyage where the boundaries of  “I” dissolve into the vastness of “all” 

The luminous thread weaving through the tapestry of existence aching with boundless thought; ever weeping at the edge of infinity, the function of the intricate words work effortlessly and stay the same. The clandestine motion with those ancient scriptures shown to all, understood by few.  

Asioth

NqfV9G3g4P6VhLYD6I9JqUhLTHrM64y758gCX1BrNExPjW5vmu6ddjfRftnKov7IdoH9ZkMDZcxT5d1TmKiTJdw_GExD7m8s0XAHXM6-GLBt5pAVDmltya6TrSeq2VpTyVv-SNwkstNVbww5hG_YFCY

The scales of justice tip not with fairness, but with the weight of strength. The powerful hold the balance in their favor."

Asioth the freedom of flight thus reach high.

We will dig the uncomfortable truths that mortal-men will forever bury beneath the dirt, every truth shall be unearthed from the pits of this place.

My eternal duty forever echoes throughout the corridors of the cosm; forever distancing itself far from me. 

I remember it all, not a word forgotten, not a page missed. - I remember. 

Spoiler

dont rp much- a simple worship post by adherent of Azdromoth written up quickly
@xmuted for formatting