The Call To Targoth Answered

olpx

generatedtext.png.8e5dd561b40fd40692058930d7659c1a.png

There ahm a need within the horde for a new Targoth after Grimluk’Lur has ztepped down. I, Apek’Vinteki, make diz klaim - that di kall has been answered. Mi am di new Targoth ub di horde.

Mi have rizen di rankz ub di Krug’hai in ah zhort tik, felled great enemiez, zhown mi ztrength. Mi have proved dat mi ahm readi fur diz challenge. Honor and respekt will be brought to mi klan, di Vinteki, nd to thoze ub di horde while under mi leaderzhip. Di Krughai will grow, trained tu be bettur den ever before, and itz prezence will ztrike fear into our enemiez.

Thoze whu oppoze ahm given azh year to respond, where it will be zettled within di klomping pit.

LUP’ENROHK! LUP’VINTEKI!

0WGA-CFnktJRLzwMU4RtJQ1-jy7C-cfslvUDX0vaYFc_-_S1yNo3Pn3Ns79z1VZWWUtslWeQZ2VzTnKQOGLbkjt4UpGFk_V5pWnI-6s-1d3TleXKWteCESvEpXWVpDJhhCvi57_T7cJT73qh7ZsHiYc

Edited by olpx

Hozh! Mi bruddah Apek will make da Klan proud! Vinteki will bekome da greatezt klan on da earth. Vinteki will kontinue to flat all of da humen who oppoze uz, and we will never ztop da klomping againzt our enemy. WAGH FOR ALL DA VINTEKI TO ENJOY AGAINZT DA HUMEN. HOZH TARGOTH APEK! MAKE UZ PROUD!

[!] AN URUK AWOKE FROM HIS BED UPON BEING UNEXPECTEDLY INFORMED BY HIS OLOG CLANSMEN ABOUT A NEW TARGOTH CLAIMANT. QUICKLY, HE RUSHED TO HIS DESK AND BEGAN WRITING A CHALLENGE TO THE NEW CLAIMANT.

xPUaJcpuApEUh2B5_e55idPmQBJyuFABy1jAGkkHMbjZ2E3I-HjnXVzgeIndLH0MCQwDyN20fn_YbznNgeHdApMPliIZMwyJ4eNz3-vpwWgoK4g8mIj6CIT749NO55BtelAOAUGjblVm0SmhdUaAOB4

I have no direct issues with you, brother, but I cannot allow an orc who has suddenly emerged from the unknown to take up the mantle of Targoth

I challenge you to a duel for the title. Should you win, I shall be content, knowing you're worthy of it. Otherwise, it is not your time to take up the mantle.

xPUaJcpuApEUh2B5_e55idPmQBJyuFABy1jAGkkHMbjZ2E3I-HjnXVzgeIndLH0MCQwDyN20fn_YbznNgeHdApMPliIZMwyJ4eNz3-vpwWgoK4g8mIj6CIT749NO55BtelAOAUGjblVm0SmhdUaAOB4Mul'Braduk