The Funeral of King Adrian I

HIGH_FIRE

DroiRpoNEjafDZNbcvrjeyKon8EXIj_ZB4T93KP38KGkpEQ4FdYdoLmcnEecf99J9-87dsyaBpcSYI1pSas4WCqZpHQqDHo20GsWwZuySfHn911kAfN4nWGAr3gc9VVHuY_m-mWpoknh3o7JE3Hzi_Q

The Funeral of King Adrian I

VNNtCyxH4ttvKfYoCnG4HS99f7dP78ZUIGyxB7UThQ3nJC0CjxaGJ5uty_OWVl96GoK-Dp25yDhLobckhCbh9lCwcL-ShXRIdgMBsPEay_8XuEvmV8uPHABCYiW8IAzo_gQ-N-2gcsZhVOD9T8Sug8E

8th of Lothar’s Gift of 89 B.A

v0VJmSRVWZarej2vhUCcNfhQDMBhB3oVN4FjBB--XTBXHbqNFrtM-0KlD4WRuhQNo9vxTduUWzMuSvI2NRViiVG-7-LiVI4WBjP1p33p8VOFxZj0DdjW_u5TWqe8oZCVwgmvgPVnmVXpTm3OMHdzBe8

The Crown wishes to announce the tragic passing of King Adrian ‘The Unwavering’ I, who died in his chambers of a long affliction with Coal Lung. He was a great man who spent his every living moment doing all that was in the best interest of the Balianese people, a man who’s memory shall be remained throughout the annals of history

To commemorate our Late King’s memory, his funeral will be held in the coming Saint’s Months by his Holiness Pontiff Sixtus VI. The people of Balian and allies of our Mother Nation shall be invited to witness the ceremony for His Majesty. A private ceremony will be held after for only close family and friends of the King to lay the man to rest.

Invites go to the following parties:

The people of the Kingdom of Balian

His Majesty, King John I of Aaun and the people of Aaun

His Majesty, King Aleksandr II of Haense and the people of Haense

Her Majesty, Queen Catherine I of Petra and the people of Petra

Her Majesty, Tar-Caraneth Aryantë and the people of Numendil

His Majesty, Grand King Garedyn of Urguan and the people of Urguan

His Viceroyal Highness, Viceroy Cesar II of Hyspia and the people of Hyspia

High Keeper Ellenore of Norland and the people of Norland

Maheral Seth Calith of Haelun’or and the people of Haelun’or

Her Highness, Princess Royarch Idril Sylvaeri of Amathine and the people of Amathine

Primarch Ithrir of Nor’Aseth and the people of Nor’Aseth

Marquis Dante deNurem and his Esteemed Pedigree
Count Johan Vuiller and his Esteemed pedigree

Count Gabriel d’Arkent and his Esteemed pedigree

Count Demetrius var Ruthern and his Esteemed pedigree

Viscount Ephrem Kervallen and his Esteemed pedigree

Baron John Galbraith and his Esteemed pedigree

Baron Robyn de Lyons and his Esteemed pedigree

Baron Casimir Vilac and his Esteemed pedigree

Spoiler

Wednesday 27th of December at 4pm EST

v0VJmSRVWZarej2vhUCcNfhQDMBhB3oVN4FjBB--XTBXHbqNFrtM-0KlD4WRuhQNo9vxTduUWzMuSvI2NRViiVG-7-LiVI4WBjP1p33p8VOFxZj0DdjW_u5TWqe8oZCVwgmvgPVnmVXpTm3OMHdzBe8

Firmat Per,

HER ROYAL MAJESTY , Sybille I, by the Grace of GOD, Queen of Balian, Viscountess of Pompourelia, Eflen and Anatis, Baroness of Brucca,Valens, Malenos and Ciavola, Lady of Portoregne, Atrus and Monterosa, Warden of La Costa Rubinissima, Protector of the Heartlanders and the South, etcetera.