Arcane-Nexus Treaty

Z21cjQrpIPpazvloodaJeT-QUfaT62ZjYvg5nQaW7re0TQuKEH9vB1NTHmhcCJrGTeyy6KLHPAhuQFnX2sr8YsXdoOKgY4dbhal68kZqWUPzljuEVxoKukMkVGTYQXAiie7KXxZWm7_bLR3d8GUDumA

PpMwcauOcl4U5WeG2B3j0bfVjOGDNVm2qoT8qAzXSuhvib-uyT8oglzfjUz9Ewc7-ZZO1WECFFJWNHXx4jGhQcoJhkYh2IjBNy21QNuxRARQnAHAwf53C1js4aHSArPHaR7hCrXZFGWdYP_SdMXA_-g

fmrAvRKxxKZ-SSZ1zNxASySl0OD4vmdgFVWLyPCNzonILGQ0cLizvuQUp8c_M_WJ6ApHzXgVHpMaBfeGamRPH_wDigM8O4RV9OzWHxEwpiG2WvsuiqBzBcAljBwYmN-krAYtM1Xsz8QJ3yi0oxjkZ9YQboWZ7wY9AWN1pQAoLqa4nwUq-nJ2lgl00ISgzvWY8F8WkT8JVSaw1dmpxHZSvRsJ_71S1mQfCcen4ni_0XpKYWEcjDlu9k0iiurIEajoDT1ik27TMOnssKGdEY2veSJDuHUfB_DG_ByvW9hpnEnaUs

Issued Year 179 of the Second Age

PpMwcauOcl4U5WeG2B3j0bfVjOGDNVm2qoT8qAzXSuhvib-uyT8oglzfjUz9Ewc7-ZZO1WECFFJWNHXx4jGhQcoJhkYh2IjBNy21QNuxRARQnAHAwf53C1js4aHSArPHaR7hCrXZFGWdYP_SdMXA_-g

ARTICLE I: ACKNOWLEDGEMENT

I. The Academy of Hohkmat acknowledges the sovereignty of the Queendom of Vikela, and the right to govern their lands. Inversely, the Queendom of Vikela acknowledges The Academy of Hohkmat’s right to govern within the bounds of their state.

ARTİCLE II: NON-AGGRESSION

I. The Academy of Hohkmat and the Queendom of Vikela (Henceforth referred to as ‘the signatories’) pledge to each other to adhere to principles of peace between each other. They shall not wage war upon one another, nor shall they raise arms against one another, or try to bring harm to the integrity of one another’s realms.

II. This includes but is not limited to: supporting mercenaries and/or bandits in attacks against a signatory; making claims about a signatory with the intent to ruin the reputation of its culture, people, or leadership; and using the well-intentioned  articles of this pact to disadvantage another signatory.

ARTICLE III: ACADEMIC EXCHANGE

I. The signatories agree to the exchange of magical goods and knowledge to further the academic progress of both states, specifically within the realms of the arcane and the alchemical. 

II. The signatories will encourage tutelage in arcane and alchemical arts across borders, allowing free passage to citizens between both states for learning and visiting purposes. Students from the Queendom of Vikela will be allowed and encouraged to seek tutelage in The Academy of Hohkmat, and inversely, the same will be afforded to students of Hohkmat to the Queendom of Vikela.

III. Both signatories are permitted to request copies of books from the other signatory’s public libraries, to fill gaps of knowledge within their own. These requests will be processed and assessed through each state’s Head Librarian.

IV. The signatories will encourage attendance to academic events hosted by either state, such as classes, demonstrations, and the creations of magical artifacts.

V. The signatories will agree to assist one another where possible, in the creation of new magical artifacts and feats.

ARTİCLE IV: TRADE

I. Alongside encouraging the exchange of arcane goods, the signatories will promote all forms of trade between states. Merchants from each signatory will be allowed free passage and a right to advertise their goods in the other’s state.

II. Both signatories will receive a tax-free market stall of their choice in the other’s territory, which will remain untaxed unless the agreement is found to be terminated.

ARTICLE V: COOPERATION & APOSTASY

I. The signatories mutually acknowledge the threat that dark, infernal, and necromantic beings pose against the people of Aevos, as well as the threat of rogue magi and wielders of forbidden magic (All henceforth collectively referred to as ‘apostates’). Both signatories pledge their full efforts to seek out and destroy these threats where they are discovered.

II. The signatories agree to share information regarding the possible locations and operations of apostates, and to provide mutual assistance regarding their extermination. Hohkmat’s Chamber of Fire will seek to work with the Queendom of Vikela’s military forces in the event of an apostate threat on either state.

III. The signatories agree to communicate freely regarding suspicions of apostate creatures or sorcerers within the other’s state, encouraging and collaborating on investigations to root out infiltrators.

IV. Any sorcerer or student of Hohkmat or citizen of Vikela discovered as an apostate in the other’s state will be extradited back to their state of origin for trial.

V. The signatories will also share information on the creation and location of any Voidal Tears, and will provide mutual assistance to each other in closing these rifts in the Veil. 

ARTICLE VI: DURATION & TERMINATION

I. This agreement will go into effect immediately upon signing, and will last until one of the two parties chooses to break the agreement, requiring a year of advance notice before the pact is terminated.

hAk5iLLR6EFTbRrcQXaqOyDfoBedGloQt7nWxsbVxqy8f4dLvh2Yuudonv9hdwCpc6FmooL6nOvZdQyAyU0o0e8Z3JUuDOf9OtaiKYKrg-xwS9HpwU3KPaArpevCUE52nEvdc22F-38g8OtZG4yrmoQ

SOVRÈN MAJESTÉ, Reine Medea Amaranta Viola De Astrea,

The Queen of Vikela, La Violetta

TÈT MINISTER OF MAJI, Member of the Crystal Court, Lord Nepir ‘Wolfguard’

SO BOUND

HTasojEai1564xWlqgdjGve5ZRT6OZLrzUTZzo7hckj6webxlFSe-Ms3kq3lUUs8hb9rOLArOqCua0zQCM-lONyV426GIISOr4i07fqH6tI4HwvSTH4si6xUuhd5smg_QMkaWZsF6I1-DkV6C6jDJ4E

GRAND-MAGISTER, Sorcerer-King, Hierophant of the Mysteries,

Master of the Ziggurat of Hohkmat

m1lCHntSCayYgy-8h03a_QSmhA9I2GqOpMkP9RkvwdmCJgnW6AXz7govLj9e4fmN1qaQCDPbxWam6F9VqZI6GhpdEFrEPMAi2_PeA3vG355DV5QAN68ruTwxGd2cRslUD8GBXuwrtEhy82lSBuKQehM

FAERYEL of FAHRAZAD
GRAND-APPRENTICE, Mistress of the Chamber of Stars

Andria smiles at the treaty ticking off the board in the palace. “The best name.” 

_
 A.        |. W.   
x III.     |.   III