Commerce City State of Kaethul

Ewdrawings

7TAKnCq.png

I, Yera Silveira, as a pure Mali’thill whose roots are planted in Haelun'or but who's branches have long since outgrown it, officially state my claim of Kaethul and intention to rule it as a Commerce City State. Diverse and multiracial, acceptant of differing cultures and non-hostile ideologies. United by true progress in all aspects of life without forsaking one's morals.

The Commerce City State of Kaethul shall be run as a meritocracy beneath my leadership, with fifty percent of all taxes being divided up amongst the influential Nobility who have staked their claim through contribution or contribution of their forefathers.

Kaethul, that's name stems from the elven words for self and raw or not yet refined, stands to inspire and guide others towards perpetual growth. In wealth, magic, strength, power, mind and heart. 

GYNJ6Mv.png

Free Shops & 30 Mina(p/Y) Houses
We have opened up our newest residential district, Kaethul Village, with a multitude of large (cottagecore) properties, available at thirty Minas per annum. Behind our market street which sees Tax and Rent free shops available to entrepreneurial independent Merchants.

Embassies & Nation Shops
We have four large properties available in the heart of Kaethul, providing a massive potential revenue stream for Influential nations. (6x20~ Main Space + 6x20~ Basement)

An Embassy/Nation Shop will act as a moderated sovereign ground for a Nation. Citizens who break the law will be confined to their respective embassies as opposed to cells, throughout the investigation, whilst also allowing a Nation to charge their own representative merchants rent or grant them free use of the shops to bring more minas into their own economy. Control of said embassy and it's purpose being left entirely up to it.

Req; (~Rough Requirements)
- Contracts made in Kaethul, signed by both parties not under duress, are acknowledged as legally binding by your nation.

- 1 Person(s) Citizenship Door Access (Plus additional access in a 1:1 ratio with your respective nation). Rights, respect and lawful leeway granted to Nobility with an equivalency established. (E.g. High Lord is equivalent to a Duke, Lord is equivalent to a Baron/Count). 

Appointments
I hereby name Athri'annyer Tinuviel, High Lord of Kaethul, and subsequently his direct blood relatives noble Pedigree, with hereditary succession.

I grant Athri'annyer Tinuviel the position of High Justicier of Kaethul’s Sentinels. So that this State might know peace. Charged with the duty of upholding justice and law.

I hereby name Naith Loa’chil, High Lady of Kaethul, and subsequently her direct blood relatives noble Pedigree, with hereditary succession.

I grant Naith Loa’chil the position of High Chancellor of Research in honour of their continued work to create an institution of true progress. For so long as they continue to educate the citizens of Kaethul and its neighbours.

I hereby name Ar-malna, Lady of Kaethul, a non-hereditary honorary title.

I grant Ar-malna the position of High Steward, overseeing administration of this Commerce state and tending to the needs of it's people.

Royal Arbiters
Answering directly to the Overlord of Kaethul, We are looking for five individuals to take the position of Royal Arbiter. They are expected to follow the letter of the law exactly, to protect the State's interests and the Overlord. Granted power and prestige equivalent to a Lord or Lady of the realm, access to all areas of the Palace and allowed to provide counsel and advice in matters of the state within official meetings without noble representation.

A Royal Arbiter is not beholden to the High Justiciers command, however, the High Justicier can have a Royal Arbiter placed under house (palace) arrest with sufficient evidence presented to the Overlord directly following this event.

A Royal Arbiter is expected to not lord their position over that of the Sentinels, and should only assist, instead of taking over a situation already handled by a uniformed member of the Sentinels.

A Royal Arbiter's primary job is fighting threats. Without combat ability, one cannot maintain this position. Combat ability pertains to any competent use of Alchemy, Magic, Martial Arts, Physical Ability or Holy Arts in the act of fighting.

The Royal Arbiters shall be a team of five.

Their position is hereditary provided they create an heir capable and willing to accept their mantle.
Perks such as land, prestige, minas, and otherwise shall be provided.

3CdSCvZ.png

Location: North West of Haelun'or (1624, 4, 2864) --> Right near the soul stone for Haelun'or

image0.jpg

The Grand-Magister of Hohkmat declares from the Ziggurat of the City-State of Hohkmat with an official dispatch to all major political entities.

"The City-State of Hohkmat does AFFIRM the claim of the Commerce City-State of Kaethul, and its rightful Overlord Lady-Magister Yera Silveira as valid - and shall lend its weight in KAGGATH in defense of any challenges to this claim. Further, as a Lady-Magister of Hohkmat - the City-State of Hohkmat does AFFIRM its obligation to defend such property and its personnel at the request of the Lady-Magister. Long may Lady-Magister Silveira reign, and her demesne and power grow" 

AS BOUND,
 Razad the 'Fatebinder', Hierophant of the Mysteries,

Sorcerer-King, Master of the Ziggurat of Hohkmat