Rent A Clown: At T’n’T Props-And-Sweets Shop!

di9K8o9xT-1060016873.png

Rent A Clown At T’n’T: Props-And-Sweets Shop!

For the first time in Aevos’ History, you can now!

Rent! 

A! 

Clown!

🤡

That’s Right! T’n’T is the only business in Aevos currently renting out: Entire Clown!

Birthday short of merriment? Courts short of a jester? Need someone to put the Fun in Funeral? Why not :

Rent! 

A! 

Clown!

Juggling! Tricks! Tumbling! Tightropes! Pies! Improv! Horse costume! This Clown can Do It All!

And what’s that? Not a fan of Clowns? Ohohoh, not to worry, for this Clown! Is VERSATILE. Any and all costumes, any and all characters; the Clown Can Do It!

Need someone to crash a party/diplomatic meeting? Want someone to be the one guy who says “I OBJECT” at a wedding? The Clown is Your Clown For The Job!

🤡

Contact Nelvir Aylir, The Clown, through the post-bird, or leave your commission at Tricks N’ Treats: Props-and-Sweets Shop, Cathrine Way XII, Petra. Clowning or other performances can be organised in person or over post. Don't delay: Rent A Clown today!

(Clown is not permitted to perform theft or violence. Any resemblence of Clown to peoples living or dead is coincidence. Subject to availability all terms and clownditions apply.)

Spoiler

Ooc: SalamanderMoss in game and in discord. DM me, send a bird to Nels/Nelvir, or leave a note in the chest at T'N'T (Petra). Clown will perform anywhere!

Unfortunately, the clowning will be very timezone/availability dependant. But if you have events that could use a clown, then let me know and we'll see what we can do!

Dubious Daal having looked over the advertisement missive with his morning boot full of water gave a curious hum noise. Devouring the paper and finishing the water casting the footwear to the side after he ran off to go look at the location of the business first hand