The Movement v. Da Kirkja Dverga - Treason, sedition, and subversion of justice in Urguan

As the duo walked into the halls of the High Courts of The Grand Kingdom of Urguan, they were ready to fight a legal battle in the courts of Urguan for the greater good of the people’s rights.

They would leave copies of the following paper in every office then put a final copy on the notice board, for everyone to see : 

-TSi8JXdcWFnrFCUiYih9lhgOPX8fWXMYXzoi8wi4Vcv5UYuyN6KwKqj3Ik1Tg3Uqxb13jRHoDTXDyREctrLxp79ZmNyoCLQvuhNnlZ22Skr54qJzoGjnD6fRsb0OmLrErkAQXhP

Dor’Nal Hammerfist v. Alaric Grimgold

3rd of Sun’s Smile

Dear High Courts of The Grand Kingdom of Urguan,

I am writing to bring to the attention of the High Courts a series of grave transgressions committed by Mr. Alaric Grimgold, leader of Da Kirkja Dverga and the clan Grimgold, against my character and, more importantly, against the State of the Grand Kingdom of Urguan. The incident occurred in the presence of a group of dwarves and involves serious allegations of defamation, harassment, treason, sedition, and subversion of justice.

On the 12th of The Grand Harvest, in the presence of many witnesses, I casually mentioned to another dwarf that I would not require the assistance of Mr. Alaric Grimgold in the coming weeks. Regrettably, Mr. Grimgold overheard this innocuous conversation and proceeded to launch into a defamatory rant, falsely accusing me of being a traitor and a thief.

Crucially, I want to emphasize that I have not been officially convicted of any crimes, and Mr. Grimgold failed to provide any evidence or specifics regarding the alleged theft. Furthermore, he fabricated a falsehood by claiming that I showed stolen items to him, an event that has never transpired. If I had stolen from him, it would make sense that Mr.Grimgold would have created a court case against me at the time which he did not. Mr. Grimgold is also defying court orders that he personally accepted back in the two court cases he was involved in 15 years ago, an investigation on our end could lead to more charges being raised against his person. 

Mr. Grimgold's unfounded accusations did not end there. When confronted, he refused to apologize and persisted in defaming my character. Subsequently, when offered the opportunity to uphold my honor through an honor duel, he callously declined. Moreover, he openly declared his intention to disregard any legal proceedings in the High Courts, demonstrating a blatant disrespect for the institutions that form the foundation of The Grand Kingdom.

Given that these actions occurred in front of a group of dwarves, publicly, rather than privately, it can be construed that Mr. Grimgold, as the leader of Da Kirkja Dverga and the clan Grimgold, publicly engaged in seditious behavior against the High Courts and showed a complete disregard for the laws that constitute the Grand Kingdom. This, in itself, amounts to treason and subversion of justice against the State of the Grand Kingdom of Urguan. 

Furthermore, it has come to my attention that Mr. Grimgold has engaged in the act of harassment publicly on multiple occasions, even preceding our initial acquaintance. Since my arrival, he has consistently led a campaign of harassment against my person, creating an environment that is detrimental to my well-being.

It is crucial to note that Mr. Grimgold, in his capacity as a clan leader and the leader of the clergy, occupies a prominent and influential role within the Grand Kingdom. As a public figure, he symbolically represents the values and principles of the Grand Kingdom itself. Consequently, his actions carry weight and can have far-reaching consequences for the reputation and stability of the Grand Kingdom.

I hereby request a formal hearing in front of the High Courts to address the serious allegations against Mr. Alaric Grimgold. I believe that a fair and impartial examination of this matter is essential for upholding the principles of justice and integrity within our grand kingdom.

As we stand today, we are accusing Mr. Alaric Grimgold of the following crimes:

Section V. Noted Crimes Against Persons

- 1. Harassment

- 7. Slander

Section VII. Noted Crimes Against The State

- 1.Treason

- 2.Sedition

- 3.Subversion of Justice

Called to stand during the trial:

- Bostone Grimgold

- Baldur Stonehammer

- Sigrun Stonehammer

- Norli Starbreaker

- And any other witness present that we may ask to be present

I appreciate your prompt attention to this matter and trust that the High Courts will ensure a just resolution in accordance with the laws of the Grand Kingdom of Urguan.

If you wish to contact me, please refer to my legal team Darek Irongrider and his associates moving forward.

Sincerely,

Darek Irongrinder

Arch-Runelord of the citadel-commune of Arcadia and Az’Adar. Lord-Comrad in arms of the dwarven people’s holdfast of Khron’Hundmar. General secretary of the dwarven worker’s party, former child, veteran of the great patriotic war and master of tungdil’s balance’.

Dor’Nal Hammerfist

The leader of The Movement

Edited by Charles The Bald

"Eh, thought he were jokin'!" Baldur 'Sigrunsson' Stonehammer scratched his head at the missive, wondering if he would be summoned.