SCANDALOUS COURTROOM SHOWDOWN: Sigrun Stonehammer Faces The Movement's Wrath

Leading the injured Korgi back to his abode, Dor’Nal paused, ensuring the notice was prominently displayed on the board for all to peruse. Expressing gratitude once more to Korgi for deeming him a hero, he felt a surge of his renewed idiotic-confidence as they continued their journey.

-TSi8JXdcWFnrFCUiYih9lhgOPX8fWXMYXzoi8wi4Vcv5UYuyN6KwKqj3Ik1Tg3Uqxb13jRHoDTXDyREctrLxp79ZmNyoCLQvuhNnlZ22Skr54qJzoGjnD6fRsb0OmLrErkAQXhP

The Movement v. The State

163 of the Second Age, 15th of The Grand Harvest

First, I would like to personally thank Korgi Jewelbeard, what an amazing legal representative for The Movement, the lad’s ready to take it all, from insults to punches. Korgi you are an amazing dwarf, thank you for your work, thank you. 

Our legal campaign against the High Prophet was a success, there’s no worrying about the result. Let me explain to you how these things work; you put random charges together and you try to make them stick, that’s what Korgi taught me, he’s the best after all. You can only thank us for funding the city rebuild, we will wait for your letters in our mailbox.

The events that transpired during the court case will undoubtedly echo throughout the annals of our history. It was not merely an affront to the rights of the citizens of Urguan but a blatant violation of justice systems across the vast realm of Aevos

An incident unfolded as Sigrun purported to disbar my lawyer. Sigrun, I might not be aware, you, allegedly, lack proper education. Allow me to clarify: in Urguan, there exists no bar system. Every dwed is free to represent another in the court of law. Your dismissal, allegedly, holds no weight.

Then, the prospective king, Sigrun Stonehammer, chose to spurn the very principles of justice. His decision to unleash his Stonehammer thugs upon my esteemed legal representative, Korgi Jewelbeard, speaks of a dark chapter. They, with brutish force, sought to silence him and almost killed him for echoing my own writings—a grave act that will be etched into the collective memory of all dwarves. By extension, I consider Sigrun's actions a personal affront.

Sigrun Stonehammer, I implore you to consider that, allegedly, we shall reclaim our kingdom through positive force, ushering it back to the times of Anthos—one of the most peaceful eras for dwarves. Our aim is to restore stability among our ranks. A glance through the historical records reveals a promising era to emulate.

After his rest, Korgi and I will be in consultation to draft a grudge to be settled between The Movement and Sigrun Stonehammer. Had I accepted an honor duel against Sigrun Stonehammer, he would have marveled at my arm, which, I believe, is the fastest in Aevos, as proven in my personal victory over Charles "The Bald," one of the greatest Urguani heroes the dwarves have ever seen as he single handedly took down the Kingdom of Kaz’Ulrah by killing Dreek Ireheart II.

Sigrun, believe me, you will, in minas, dearly pay for your crimes and, could be, positively affected by The Movement’s efforts to bring a better Urguan and that, we can only be sorry for you.

This marks only the beginning,

The Movement

6ZLW0p8.png