HERRENHAUS OF 1960

_RR5QjWGLuPYN3n11-tJu8NnG5_N99lP0TUrkqD3-Uiwlpv4L1_6SFAd8nBOCZcaY7KlgiDPfKIH6rmFAhtlswqmrlVEayzAlLvW8Lpi5bfMppsKMKz0dk2WImVOEObavcVg-e978HCC3xtmzjVW5n4

1960 RUF NACH DEM HERRENHAUS

1960 Call for the Herrenhaus

Issued by the First Chancellor of Minitz

in the year of our Lord 1959

wxE55UaID6XdNVFY_6O9vXTo9AX8YWCSht_ToBA17q-S4yRmVVqDEgHIqb04sMKVgDZzS8AlFnNMNpltxIGzqraB9saDMcg7DT2WY1hClLYWaZVyq1eXEfhnhb2XivJnJLbuwjTUJLLj8rTAYaeX2mY

Meeting of Herrenhaus 

SÖHNE UND TÖCHTER VON MINITZ,

Hear ye, O kin and loyal subjects of Minitz, these words that flow forth from Kanunsberg;

In light of recent events, His Serene Highness, Leon Barclay, has requested that I call upon the Herrenhaus for a meeting. The council will convene in order to address the recent, treacherous actions of the Franks.

The Herrenhaus will gather within the halls of Kanunsberg Castle, and deliberate on what is to be done, under the supervision of the Crown of Minitz.

Spoiler

OOC: This Friday (01/19), 07:00 PM EST 

GOTT MITT UNS,

HIS SERENE HIGHNESS, Leon Barclay, Großfürst von Minitz, GMSTSR, Count of Neu Brandthof, Viscount of Tucay, Baron of Hussen and Boriënwald, Lord of Durres, Chieftain of the Minitz Reinmaren, and Warden of the Franklands  

dRsaqogORTcIak1oWdquuOkyRImmoDP2lZy9i_6pnxUL_-ptuanJqFw97cH3U9tWPfRQCT_Spmhvjak6fuaKvQeugDjkMau2RSU3HCQKE8L-sq-T7KSWOtaQCe6oPNJ9RxMxZwv2b5jHhmke4OUhEQ

HIS EXCELLENCY, Roland von Sturmweber, Erstkanzler of Minitz

mL2pVJF9WzKkIPsQRSPPP3aVzn9wOzxzf9eNMAb_2gKXDTfL6PNZGXHZH79XKNQZkZOBduemK7uZe8XsvGtq4ovPdkGhYU7hohl0msII_Qstxzp7bp9Fay7Z0gYt4NAsWKy1_dXD5flnWER8PZtSkGc