Official Certification of Excellence: The Grub Bucket

Spoiler

Thanks to Tharmekhel and Dargrind for the excellent rp!

Official Certification of Excellence

mbBN2i3eYJSoDsqD0gitOdKbEa2YENh-Uen2OKEB2RXbyzj-aPqjwpiV4r1BPvjx0pL4dKVzqbk3tjUEvVLCTXbDCpHiNCBPKb1ZtCLcvAxtNYgtKICbV26BfaQ7GejjuH0UF8Lpfo-ZQl2dNr3l2x0LJPiKQbFOyws9SqXMJvNorfmue-cDpeXELwCCnA

It is my great honor upon 14th of the Deep Cold, S.A. 163, that I bestow upon 'the Grub Bucket' the most highest and prestigious of honors of "SS Rank Stall" and "Best Eating Space in the West." They have rightfully earned this accolade through fine service, warm hospitality, and among the best preparations of spicy tiger meat I have ever witnessed. I would urge all citizens of Nor-Veleyth, as well as all members of the descendant dysphoria, to take their time to partake in this true marvel of the contemporary era.

I would like to extend further special acknowledgment to the "Baggis" of the giants of Hazum, for its novel presentation and strong fundamentals.

ռαʋα ¤ʊʂʂαռα

Nava Oussana: Councilor of  Nor-Velyth, Matriarch of Clan Oussana, Chief Food Inspector

[!] An Advertisement was quickly circulated around Braevos

"Latsu want Katsu?"

Come Visit the Award Winning Grub-Bucket® of SakiGaki! 

Voted "Best Eating Space in the Western World"!

CompressedGBLogoEVENMORE.thumb.png.e4fcf0fdb67bf7fafbf5081b01557e69.png

Nor Veleyth Food Ranking: SS

Come try our exotic dishes: Chikenkatsu, Fugu Tempura*, Grimruk® Shake™, Sweetrock n' Sour Pork™, Dimpledorc Dimplegurt™, and much much more!

For specialty meats, catering, or to-go orders, send a letter or speak to Ugokoyama Bata or Ugokoyama Takemura!

*The Grub-Bucket® is not responsible for any illness resulting from any of its meats or foods, especially the fugu. Eating pufferfish or any undercooked, exotic, or paranormally enhanced food brings an inherent risk of bodily harm or death. In Oyashima we have a saying "bite your food before it bites back."