Maid/Bodyguard Looking for Hire [Closed]

Gaea_Foundation

[!] This letter was distributed throughout all of Aevos, and posted bulletin boards across the realm.

Maid/Bodyguard Looking for Hire

To those that read this,

My name is Aria Willow, and life has led me down unexpected paths, prompting me to seek a new endeavor as a maid. While my past may not be adorned with conventional domestic experiences, I bring forth a unique set of skills that I believe can be of great service.

I am competent in alchemy, parenthood, and combat. My temperament is one of a level-headed individual, capable of maintaining composure in the face of chaos.  In my pursuit of new opportunities, I am open to serving anyone in need of my skills, offering my services in exchange for room and board. Whether it be managing household affairs or contributing to the well-being of a community, I am confident that my diverse experiences have equipped me to serve.

For any interested, please send me a bird.

3dw4mQv8QegMUa1NMlnvTvnEZObHKY_EZg5WSx85v2obm2MUUyJAqfdRcFy04O8VWhkjRNenxVmpzeryzkgQbNNIC_Z4gWNn_g1kgDzQXdl3KivwR-6rdshJgAbi-5mWhD3_KaTlHSKSlvC5ciR8y2s

[!] Attached to the back of the letter was a small drawing of Aria

f-5iifLv6XqQ17OfEs-9b7Ci9PAO3c_W3wkDl6I3RBWpMCtnhsx6YSENxMAoqc3Hzby_og4CsxTqctpH4nr2dpEmveJvCOkQLbNys-w5UJixT_lHycvLkjRYxStScUfY0x0q_RN_hlRsdewzsfvHqBg

Spoiler

For any inquires please send Aria (Divinity_of_Gaea) a letter or message me on discord at gaea_foundation!

The newly ascended Duke of Brabant would smile as his missive reached him. "Perfect timing, I could use someone to help around the Keep and keep Arowyn safe." He penned an inquiry to Aria