Account Deletion

SZ

Hello,

I made this account almost a decade ago. I have not used it since, and I have no intention to continue using it in the future. I would like to request that both this account and any information posted on it be deleted, including the whitelist application. Some of the information on said application is sensitive/personal information, not just for me but others who would also like it deleted. I apologize for using said information, I was, in fact, a child.

I've searched around and found no way to delete this information via the account settings, and found other accounts in this forum requesting deletion only to have their information still available on their profile. I would very much appreciate at least being able to edit/delete the whitelist application to remove the sensitive information so it cannot be searched for. Again, I'm sorry for my incompetence. I am unsure if this is the proper method of requesting account deletion, and if there is another preferred approach, please let me know.

Thank you.