Kaethul <--> Norland: Non-Aggression & Trade

7TAKnCq.png

This contract concerns the Nation of Kaethul and the Kingdom of Norland

Article I;

I) Kaethul hereby grants permission to an assigned and curated plot of land that will act as moderated sovereign Kingdom of Norland soil. Any number of merchant vendors can be set up within this assigned space subject to Kingdom of Norland moderation and rent.

II) Moderated Sovereign soil; is where the area is governed by both Kingdom of Norland Law and Kaethul law, with the latter taking precedence within contradictions. Lawbreakers will be treated in accordance with said offended laws in the Kaethul Justice system according to available law house precedent. Citizens of Kingdom of Norland that break Kaethul law will be kept and confined to their Moderated Sovereign soil until such a point that they are summoned for trial, sentencing and to progress through the Kaethul Justice system. Should the citizen leave this Moderated Sovereign soil before receiving their sentence, the nation of Kingdom of Norland may declare the citizen's citizenship/titles revoked or pay a [minor infraction fee].

Article II;

I) The Kingdom of Norland will support, legitimise and acknowledge the lawfulness of signed contracts written in Kaethul and by documented officials/nobles/aristocrats of Kaethul. In the event of enforcement being necessary, the Kingdom of Norland will work with the Nation of Kaethul; Communication will be established between the Kingdom of Norland and Kaethul and a plan will be discussed. agreed upon and enacted for the acquisition of the contracts fulfilment/repayment.

II) In assisting the nation of Kaethul in carrying out the fulfilment/repayment of a contract, any fines the contract breaker incurs will grant the Kingdom of Norland with a 20% cut.

III) E.g. If a contractor breaks a contract worth 2k and Norland apprehends and forces them to pay up, the Kingdom of Norland receives 400 Minas.

Article III;

I) The Signatories will adhere to a pact of non-aggression and will not incite conflict between them. Neither signatory will provide military or economic aid to powers hostile to the other.

When visiting either signatories’ territories, citizens are expected to abide by the laws and customs

II) Should an issue or conflict arise that breaches this article, the signatories agree to handle the matter via appropriate diplomatic means.

Article IV;

I) End clause: this contract ends when both nations agree and sign for its dissolution (or IV-II*4). 

II) Minor infraction: A minor infraction is 400 Minas, paid to the ‘victim’/other party within this contract.

GYNJ6Mv.png

Signed, Sera Everlin-Gylldene

Signed, Highkeeper Ellenore

Signed, Io

Signed, Yera Silveira

Overlord of Kaethul, Master of the Hidden Tower, Magister of Hohkmat

Juniper

"...Oh thank the All-Father..." Farian lets out a sigh of relief after reading the contract actually went through after overhearing of a certain debacle.

RAAAAAAHHHHH NORLAND IRON FROM ICEE RAAHHHH

The Chocolate Captain reads over the paper upside down and backwards. "Oh! This is what that was? I thought we were just visiting friends... I hope Yera is still our friend..." They then balanced the paper on their Dargon's head to see how long it would be until it fell.

Juniper smiles at how she signature-bombed the trade agreement