The Moon's Quill Letter III

[!] A letter is distributed to each residence, the palace, and scattered around the kingdom for all to read. The distributor remains unknown.

GhFGleaDxON3zImGLVpT1C93AydErpTZG2nAHbr2x8iZbVywkGf9ASftlMB1Iyy0lVzs9yrioobjd0j2j5yVpR9ClC318dt25EG8UB8AcZHSnDo7x7txfq1OweUBbmz7DKtWqv7eYuIezzsnSUIGW_U

Vn1SCWY9vJi0D-iocwQ4NkLDlI7RuJaWjhxdo8Umk7DsHd8rRPbrunGK3Xk3nrQKS4TY4WC6EwumR7nhlsklQyzHHa0--ChSKxipkg3RtaEwvAqCQ3KeHwIuQUfs9_EQ53pg6rQwLRXJD2NXSIQQThI

DLUM VE EDLERVIK, DRUZ VE EDLERVIK

[Common: For the Haeseni people, by the Haeseni people]

boaOegm3j4tr5B7_6y0FVbk-lCZPRPQhy5-wJsgpJf2-LLZ_4S9BzaH-nOeugsredseSBJjNG6fjuEtuShaVkRh6HAgl9RWqaKcBt83ZBBWrM1QokmaYtblIGsJPdzky24zk6_zZFDMiCLjXdY8fsI8

LETTER III

ON THIS 17TH OF JULA AG PIOV OF 516 E.S.

boaOegm3j4tr5B7_6y0FVbk-lCZPRPQhy5-wJsgpJf2-LLZ_4S9BzaH-nOeugsredseSBJjNG6fjuEtuShaVkRh6HAgl9RWqaKcBt83ZBBWrM1QokmaYtblIGsJPdzky24zk6_zZFDMiCLjXdY8fsI8

Introduction

My Dearest Readers,

The time has arrived for another of my letters to be distributed to you all after a long hiatus as a result of the recent war. I humbly apologize for my extended absence, though I pray you understand my need for recovery after a victorious war.

A KINGDOM SCANDAL:

While most are enjoying the unusual current peacefulness of our lands, it seems that some have taken advantage of this peacefulness to fuel unnecessary hate. Lies and baseless rumors have begun to spread regarding the leaders of our dear realm of HANSETI-Ruska. False rumors of the leaders, King Aleksandr II and Queen Amaya of Venzia, whom - needn’t I remind you - led the valiant fight against the foes of the Covenant to provide peace and prosperity for not only Haense, but all realms of the Covenant.

To the people of Haense and surrounding kingdoms - Remember who has fought for your freedom. Those who speak ill of the HAESENI people are NOT Haeseni - they can’t even take the time of day to ensure they are spelling HAESENI correctly, let alone gather the complete and accurate facts of situations that do not pertain to them. And to the surrounding kingdoms who have begun to buy into this malicious slander, remember who has stood by your side raid after raid, providing endless support when able - the Kingdom of HANSETI-Ruska. Peace, freedom, prosperity, and GODAN is what we will continue to spread through the lands. 

I know undeniably, with all of my heart, that the Koeng and Koenas of our land are absolutely INNOCENT of the accusations of dark doings. I have seen and experienced, first-hand, the care and concern they show for even the lowest in our kingdom, in the great name of GODAN. Do not think my words are said in bias, for they are not. My words are said in fact; they are said for the people; they are said by the people. For if these rumors were based in fact with evidence, I would surely be holding our leaders at the greatest accountability under the eyes of Canonism and GODAN.

Advice 

I will simply leave you to this advice: When faced with the challenge of falsehoods, remember that those who spread such will not be favored by GODAN. It is your responsibility to sort out the right from the wrong. Trust your intuition and know the hearts of those around you. Perhaps if you have doubts - confront your doubts.

Compliments

THE HANDMAIDEN DEIA - An Elfess of positivity and brightness. Frequently she will go out of her way to assist the citizens of our kingdom.

LAELIA - Though plagued with a curse of darkness, she maintains a contagious personality of righteousness. 

QUEEN AMAYA - For being the most humble Koenas of the Edlervik, ensuring the safety of her people above her own, and endlessly spreading the words of GODAN. 

IOANNA OF BA’AS - An active citizen of Haense, she has assisted countless people become flourishing citizens of the kingdom. Thank vy.

════════════════════════════════════

I pray all citizens of this Kingdom, and this world, to live with peace and joy always.

Signed Graciously,

Lady Moon, Writer of the Moon’s Quill

3AfBWSTbfIQoU3huW425iU_eDH4mGDKYP1JFh_ZkJFhxohGEDKnQWyikJw_x4xGjbSgNiMKxdCpLz7i1a5PWfuIS_77D1s3iiHQZt-wwocdFy2l_t1pfdxXhR5AvQGF8iQ-U_KMjjZyxotM_tyhy8WM

Edited by The Moons Quill

A certain Haeseni Baron scoffs at the 'Advice' section, passing the missive to his wife @Lirinya "So when people spread falsehoods about me, I am forbidden from dueling them; but when they do so about the Royals, suddenly it's everyone's problem.. Deal with this on your own, Amaya, I'm too busy roaming our lands, and eradicating the approaching darkness to bother with your deceitful courts."

Amidst the haze of suspicion and uncertainty that hung over Valdev like a cloak, the diligent steward Ioanna did appreciate this anonymous author's praise of her work within the northern kingdom. The Rhenyari returned to preparing herself to meet with the Queen-consort.

27 minutes ago, Caedis said:

"So when people spread falsehoods about me, I am forbidden from dueling them; but when they do so about the Royals, suddenly it's everyone's problem.. Deal with this on your own, Amaya, I'm too busy roaming our lands, and eradicating the approaching darkness to bother with your deceitful courts."

"Remember, mea love, we are no one when compared to nobility. It is one rule for some, and another from the rest," the Baroness-consort replied with an irritated tone to her words.

7 hours ago, The Moons Quill said:

To the people of Haense and surrounding kingdoms - Remember who has fought for your freedom.

d6bbd458306243650a0d0bb8d5561f76.png

Grommash suffers a bout of PTSD as he remembers the freedom fighting forces of Haense invading multiple realms and blowing up multiple forces after surrender. Grommash looked forward to the continuation of the North. Aevos. Treaty. Organization. And hoped that the N.A.T.O horsocopters of Balinam would not be seen again for some years. Grommash remembers gunning down Balinese jungle Guerillas with his crossbow, but there were just too many. THEY WERE IN THE TREES!

Spoiler

"Ea refuse to believe anyone who offers compliments to foul beasts who deserve to be put to the stake." remarked Rhys var Ruthern