Septem Praefectae

Septem Praefectae             

Vaw3YiziRbrs2GFMO_QSot9Ezv5sHI9A81EnzJKZyOZSfQJyvRv4NgIlXmtM18l7tkWAvZLqWfxT3nTH3vjBKVkP1BIIB6pcVkVk2dxwAbnvb4XxCLWkI9n5XrEDXWonEkIAfngGkvHQeXenSip84qk

Sl_m1iNI02cDgpfyb2Sblf-0UaJv7nn3b_6g3axbfyuwylHhPBa20OQY_1Byu4_D-cQsqTlAQ6JJR__WNc8C6u4YKuLj1VvTrBaSAhCSp_aJ1Q89uOT-oZ5PiWC4D4XeEqvIKiiao58tpfhuNYvuCFw

Amicae. Caelii. Civeae.

Today is a somber day. The death of our glorious and faithful Praefectus, Tvl. Valstos Protevs, still weighs on our shoulders. It leaves us worried for the many futures to come.

The undeniable strength of Wealth One’s servants threaten our very livelihood, we all see this. There is no denying it. 

This land is in dire need of order.

And for this very reason, as the soul member of the Senate, I will declare myself Praefectus.

I will not sing for the praise from our peoples

I will not sing for the support from our peoples

I will do what must be done, not for myself, but for the safety of our peoples. 

I will not allow weakness!

I will not allow tyrants!

I will not allow our people to buckle and fall to the fiery pits of failure.

We MUST not underestimate the power of our Will. The Will to live, the Will to fight, the Will of the GODS!

We will not shatter! 

We will not fall here, my brothers and sisters. This is naught but a beginning 

For we have the Gods on our side!

Caelia Invicta!

M. Manlivs Capitolinvs

Edited by DeadraSlayer

Manius Manlius Capitolinus the younger read the missive with a somber expression, still reeling from the loss of the previous Praefectus. Nonetheless, Manius knew his Father would do well in such a position and he looked forward to his rule.

The Bounty-hunter lied down his sword. He looked at the gravestone, closed his eyes, and looked down as the sun began to hide behind the horizon. "I'll get boon, find him a grave right next to yours. No doubt about it, Tullius. Though my city may not like Caelia that much, Caelia Invicta." The bounty-hunter grabbed his sword, mounted his horse, and rode off with one mission, and one mission only. Find boon. Caelia Invicta!

_5c7ce987-6f06-4636-ad7d-345332f4034f.jpg