Steller Decree

JTMedea

DskVfrLv_PSG9Z07wFqoKke8_pLofLK5ns-upgtZ9rjYXcfSlDTfULde6rq6GiwRQhqV3dsP_wfyAlmQtxT2i4m7nBZL4-dc-GDxwRpJfEiFkzQpgdMsRVZUvDFzpu20AmpI3xOwW6Bj3mAi75LZyso

Steller Decree

P8m5n7hUrEdRDTzFzBFTPku1dHBfpaJGKvjf2iL-ifIK8JUqMq5OBbJpeNOskQqwtn5NClk5TqCcfm2fRvciWmiiIyOZ85CcRWkf70sRmZwSt-EO4imhsUuDnGhO4qQspDysIdlA81zXaB1Uwbe7cVA

Issued 18th of Malin’s Welcome, SA 170

NK8d0x4MdnRO5Mw9IFcz0E5ECrjLVlvCzOIwrAdyNxxiiPZmGnX5hyDdvxdKjXUA_e-77yUY0cSYBQDu-Jn2Y-hB2xai8UwPAfcdr69OfALZ9zCLpJG_lqn8hXCgttgPG2VhjzfNlsGc8JMVzudFcyc

It is with great pleasure and honor that I, Medea Viola De Astrea, Queen of Vikela, hereby declare the acceptance of the noble Adiler family into the esteemed fold of our kingdom. After careful consideration and deliberation, it has been decided that the Adiler family shall be granted land within Vikela's borders for the establishment of the duchy of Maehr'nor.

Furthermore, in recognition of their noble lineage and contributions to our kingdom, I hereby confer upon Xavier Adiler the prestigious title of Duke of Maehr'nor. This title shall be hereditary, passing down through the generations of the Adiler family as a symbol of their esteemed status within our realm.

The duchy of Maehr'nor shall serve as a bastion of prosperity, culture, and governance within Vikela's domain, fostering cooperation and unity among our people. It is my sincere hope that the Adiler family will uphold the values of honor, integrity, and service as they oversee the affairs of their new duchy.

May this union between the Kingdom of Vikela and the Adiler family bring about a new era of prosperity and harmony for all who dwell within our lands.

kAwo2gF5RkjMPDRbxVSfQxNl4rD8w5crGFOQFrybVuOEXPl-nwGZC9yD78eEiaHLu1-b4yCZ5gVs_nMK0ajgX_Vl1XjHdLU0OcLvH9zMecH4lM_PuTo0y_9tvi7gl2xVKb6C8F_mL9yp_AynRbWYyO4

Signed,

SOVRÈN MAJESTÉ, Reine Medea Amaranta Viola De Astrea,

The Queen of Vikela, La Violetta

rfGqbUfXn-2HF9V-NGBwKiyDRac0w161_i34bqsgeCBKlqNBu8YfDcmjbie11qooy0F3FAEDi_RRNDP_SrS1WA7sq-pTIZitiiT2KXO1ucPZXGKML4eSPRZLkMK-_zGgv0PpC4niGLHl4XDeI2xS50Q

His Grace, Xavier Adiler, Duke of Maehr’nor, Patriarch of  House Adiler
ecb0YUyCV4Z00pn-BMaBh79HDq3IZMb1JDjW8aF8vbzh3lIUkSAo_l44cPsvjv294lz3gdAMrMMAhqB02yQ2sf_rwUIPQwRL69DyVBYd0QZMtMIlgcXbcPyjqr-zpeYB2v7YaEc2nZKKNkXfVuIyLwk

“Now that is truthfully a great blessing” Ember said as she rested in her medical bed. Holding a tiny little baby in her arms.