LETTERS PATENT for the BARONY of FIR'STEINN

Zaerie

– LETTERS PATENT –

for the BARONY of FIR’STEINN –

7wu_FBszna0pPzCBugJ1rbE1RaRP7Gwan1xeOy1dHLIpL9hc_HOvc0Gg5hP2P6qVEviTsD8tPGNRPlAIz4y41wTr6ts5olIFZbbKf_hBcFXhZxUkQaHRM4v_9bY7x4Npmr5XeEXBNEE1Rmnzj7rsf9o

Issued and averred by

Her Majesty

qZRNMjutdFocu922qi-w0A-9gLmY21th7J8YVzQ8P2B_LRNLVNrWClX5tp8jULmV_5CuiWFjDsqP3_YBSklOlg7zVKzT3lATVFpwypNMEXiHuIWyqQXyZdBvh11lkK9mYNnVSyI50Wg1BpmtZnfPJkM

Atstana de

Regne Petrère

2Jj-0yhHRlI-I1kq0OSqIjbFIbKn_7TXXcFw_jtZxG_70-nLJ7rWIQjRAXaUuX-Eu9OFzTRIh20Lhfp5BLAomosACMcBbqlVerjkKQquNI2B5O35pqnCM6PjU-BYa4R5CFkZPxYAaU21w3dWJGKaWs2UFCq5RB1MPoE3ZoQvVg6N8NxfW1ZQ-ijPY9eRPA

BY THE ORDER OF HER MAJESTY, CATHERINE I,

Our loyal subject, Sir Aimo of Astor, is hereby elevated to the position of Baron of Fir’Steinn for their and their families continued service to the Commonwealth of the Petra. Those of Fir’Steinn have worked diligently for the Commonwealth, and are hereby recognized for their efforts.

Sir Aimo has worked diligently as the Knight Commander of the Petrine Laurel, bringing the Knightly institution of the Commonwealth from death, to a thriving institution within Petra. When he, Sir Theoderic and Sir Konstantin were first knighted, each took it upon their own shoulders to bear the burden of revitalizing the Commonwealth in the way that best suited themselves. For Konstantin, he assisted me as Regent and Chancellor. For Theoderic, he set his sights on uplifting the treasury of the Commonwealth, helping to rebuild the availability of resources to Petra.  Sir Aimo took it upon himself to revitalize the very institution that once set Petra apart from the other nations. 

With this elevation, Aimo of Astor, in representation of their family, shall take upon them the responsibilities and expectations of a Peer of the Commonwealth of the Petra. They and their family are to uphold and lift up the Commonwealth and their fellow citizens. To respect the sanctity of the laws of the Commonwealth, and be part of leading it into a bright and stable future.

2Jj-0yhHRlI-I1kq0OSqIjbFIbKn_7TXXcFw_jtZxG_70-nLJ7rWIQjRAXaUuX-Eu9OFzTRIh20Lhfp5BLAomosACMcBbqlVerjkKQquNI2B5O35pqnCM6PjU-BYa4R5CFkZPxYAaU21w3dWJGKaWs2UFCq5RB1MPoE3ZoQvVg6N8NxfW1ZQ-ijPY9eRPA

Her Majesty, Catherine I, By the Grace of GOD, Queen of the Commonwealth of the Petra, Marquise de Val d’Estenou, Countess of Temesch and Moere, Baroness of Garmont, Valfleur, Vallagne-en-Petra, Brasca, Eagles Peak, and of the Phoenixspire, Protector of the Meadows, Defender of Liberty

"WALA, FAE'HA!" The now elevated Astoran cried out. Finally, he would have a place to properly house his family, his daughter would have a proper room with a bed, his sister wouldn't have to sleep on a table.