THE ORDER OF DEAD MEN | Sulfur Trails

megavoltar

THE ORDER OF DEAD MEN

lj_OhQAAHCiCB6ksJTKZNLOvg6F0GcAduZ5zQTVdhBo2GtR8_fDXgyEDj4uuTQM9Rvzo9rb8UrTYURoPnBZfq9g6R6Z0j_YyMz0w_gVK-5L6pSZDTwOjSnY3Q1Qm918LVwTsGH4PZSryeG6a2aGQoqE

Sulfur Trails

It’s come to my attention, from one brother to another, a great skeleton has been lost in the line of calcified duty.  Deadmen lost to their own ambitions, or ascended into something else.  Loaned or stoned I would say they have a place, if only they knew which hours to roam, looking through old pages on cluttered bulletin boards.

From now on it is a harsh and cruel test, and the cracks in the walls are sealed.

So the word is given, once again they will march under a new general, for the sake of Iblees, the Red Emperor, Gashadokuro, and so people cannot drink tea in peace.  May all our enemies former and future have a bad morning, a bad evening, and certainly a bad night.

Spoiler

Haaaaaaaiii I am a skeleton, the Deadmen stories have kind of halted, many have either left or progressed further into the coven and eventlines have stopped.  

Once again, we are trying to start up events, the Legion of Iblees discord is open for people in nations and groups who want to set up events, and additional bits and oddities will soon be added for folks who want to get more Light vs. Dark cool stuff going.

And as for people who want to join the dark side, refer to this post:

For the shrine, when you find it, contact megavoltar on discord instead of thebestdavid, as it will be primarily used for Deadmen contacts. 

https://discord.gg/aaDXAzVzhh

face_1.png?ex=65f7c372&is=65e54e72&hm=9d   face.png?ex=65f7c372&is=65e54e72&hm=8033   face_4.png?ex=65f7c372&is=65e54e72&hm=49   face_3.png?ex=65f7c372&is=65e54e72&hm=df   face_2.png?ex=65f7c372&is=65e54e72&hm=27