Suspension of the Thromdrick Campaign

irongutemblemnew.png?ex=65fb2b24&is=65e8b624&hm=1915bb5f00ca13126627fe979889dfbcc1f3c119c26800e1efa217f3d3618305&

—⊏⊐—⊏⊐—⊏⊐——⊏⊐—⊏⊐—⊏⊐——⊏⊐—⊏⊐—⊏⊐—

Suspension of the Campaign of Thromdrick Irongut

I entered this campaign for Grand King as I was unsure of my competition. I saw two untested dwedmar and one who had been tested but failed his tests. I did entered the race out of duty, as I was unsure of what would be produced by such a candidate pool. However, I have kept my eyes on one Grelu Irgard. It is of my opinion that he would make a fine Grand King indeed. As such, I am tendering my resignation of my campaign for Grand King of Urguan and endorsing Grelu Irgard as the candidate I support. Narvok oz Urguan. Narvok oz Grelu.

Signed,

5ttIS4jf5R1_Lx4Va2UO4_Zti8EeXnj1xDO-ltZrxxntyoUzOhppHQoxK3oW2Et3Jaqc9jg30UDQYs5lYvZz1wPenDxN3SCdriXRsc2ZJ-OFS7-dpLA6BiaQaMZqFstfgQ2dWXAyXht2UqaENXwKYSU

Spoiler

#ALARICSWEEP

Grelu? thats a weird way to spell Alaric!

Gallio read the paper while sitting at his desk.

"Ah understand tae choice t’ nominate yerself because o’ tae uncertainty o’ tae candidates, and now decidin’ t’ step down because o’ yer newly gained insight sho’s ye only want what’s best fer tae kengdom. Ye ‘ave gained me utmost respect Thromdrick." Gallio thought to himself before putting the paper away.

Edited by Jamwill