First Report

satinkira

Spoiler

This letter can only be read by @Fleeperpriest.

First Report

sketch_1710633068217_image.png?ex=6608a6

[A drawing of a statue.]

I have spent a brief time in Kaethul so far - having investigated the being known as 'Zaqiel', I can confirm, Father Callahan, that the being did really appear, and has apparently done so multiple times. According to locals, it travels the world over in search of something, though it refuses to say what. It is therefore not unreasonable to conclude that Kaethul bears no special interest to the being. Those who saw it believed it to be an Aengul; indeed, they have gone so far as to erect a statue in the square, with the below inscription recorded upon it:

'On the 20th of the Deep Cold, Year 171 SAI, Kaethul was blessed with the presence of a divine Aengul. This Aengul was a being of pure beauty, and graced our citizens with not only its mere presence, but its ancient wisdom. This monument now stands as a testiment to the grace and eloquence of that Aengul. Let all bask in its radient glow.'

I have been told that this Zaqiel regularly visits - I will wait for it, then relay the experience.