The Forsaken

Arteh

OOC: You need AV to apply. And Teamspeak

*Lightning strikes near you as you see a slightly burning piece of paper* Hello (Your name here) you have been chosen to become a member of the Forsaken, we do not release, we do not negotiate, we do not falter. We are the Forsaken we rely on one another we work together and we feast on the weak. Would you like to join?.

APPLICATION

MC Name:

IC NAME:

AV?

Teamspeak?

Any notable skills?

OOC: Payment will be in Ores or ingots or maybe even diamonds, Housing, Food & Fun RP.

EDIT: We will basically hang around go in groups and rob/raid people attack forts and cause havik!

It looks intriguing, but you don't really go in to detail about the group's purpose or intentions. While you're clearly evil, most people still wish to know what they're getting in to before applying. If I didn't already run a criminal organization, this may have been worth my time. -Ultrick

((You might want to inform yourself about the new Villain App system. AV's are now obsolete for any new applicants. I assume you'll want Unholy Worship villains now.)

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.