please advise

Trinn

10 hours ago, UnBaed said:

hello trinn,

i will gladly ooc target anyone who causes you grief and camp the spots where they log out for you

i also think that for this, 2k would be suitable.  i dont even grind for minas on he server and i got minas around there ez

thanks,

unbaed

dear unbaed,

im in love with you do you want to hold an rp marriage under the cannonist cross?  thank you.

13 hours ago, Tav said:

half like that could def go for 3.5k or 3k since you sound a bit unsure about 5k 1f62d.png, the headshot showed previously could go to 2k to 1.5k

5k isn't really an amount many lotcers have laying around but honestly ur art is worth saving up for so :>

hurmm okay saving up is a good point thank u every one i have 2 find willing customers now 

i agree with the 2k-5k minas mark, seeing how your art is really high quality and well done. i'd say price it by the type of art you're offering, like if it's bust then 2k, half body 3.5k, full body 5k, etc
then people of different wealth will be able to commission you depending on what they're looking for and you get to rake in minas without having to target just the top 5 wealthiest

On 3/26/2024 at 6:35 PM, Trinn said:

do people have 5k to spare / lying around to spend ? 

otherwise maybe smaller headshot comms like these would be better/more reasonable? 

3ec7daf784e0989f0b03fe407554bcd8.png

Sadly i don’t have even 1k in my bank. Do you plan to open usd commissions? I would pay at least 50 for really good art

5 hours ago, Carson said:

Sadly i don’t have even 1k in my bank. Do you plan to open usd commissions? I would pay at least 50 for really good art

I usually do only take usd/euros, but probably not until May now as I'm busy with uni work and current comms