[Magic Lore] Vexes of the Vein

14 hours ago, Samler said:

Boomvoice, makes sense to add Atronachs to the immune list I guess?

According to the Fae Ring lore:
"Unnatural beings that are specifically stated to be against nature or a true imbalancing creation would depending on what it was, feel the presence and hear the angry voices of nature all around them. A massive disorienting effect."

I would say Atronachs fall under "imbalancing creation", so they would be affected by the disorienting effects of Boomsong. Forgot to add them to the list of those affected, but they still apply under this redline:

On 4/4/2024 at 5:47 PM, Fleur___ said:

Beings that are considered to be truly against the balance of nature (Voidal CAs, Voidstalkers, etc) are both subjected to the disorientation as well as the angered voices of nature.

The angered voices don't have a mechanical effect as it is right now, so they are not actually affected any more than a normal descendant.

18 hours ago, Pengin said:

I don't quite understand your question elsewise, could you elaborate what part you're confused on?

The irp part of creating a new Court essentially. Hence why I also included if you could describe the process using an example character; just a simple person for the sake of argument. 

8 hours ago, Pengin said:

Admittedly, I don't quite understand this gripe. 

I did say it might be entirely illogical. :) Don't worry too much about it.

10 hours ago, Le_Psit said:

The irp part of creating a new Court essentially. Hence why I also included if you could describe the process using an example character; just a simple person for the sake of argument. 

This would make more sense to put in the guide, which will have example emotes of everything.

+1 This would be so cool, and I feel it would fit rlly well