A BROKEN EMERALD [PK]

minarichankun

A BROKEN EMERALD [PK]

V8zDy_bJYr6e9qinQQgrN0MYyYU9m0y1vqy4Ez4kauLq1x-cOD2B65-NDYPf6_JvyOt9wUWme4ge8LCkzPITWvoHGJXvwLZLZq0ieAR3Oq_b5tvGGMdg4sHmNKRWDF_BfvGu2CGE1Esvex20wSdLl-Q

Crera Mossborn [1828-1972]

Crera Mossborn laid broken and bleeding at the bottom of a cliff.

Time seemed to move in slow motion as she waited for death to come and wondered how long she had been there.

…Hours? …. Minutes? she honestly had no clue.

Crera weakly slid another letter into her messenger bird’s bag,

she knew by the time they got to their destination

she’d be dead but at least this way she could say goodbye to those she cared for.

“I’m sorry…. Everyone…..”  

Tears streamed down her cheeks, was this really it? Was this really how she’d die?

Alone, afraid, at the bottom of a cliff. Crera’s arm slumped to her side.

“Huh?... I can't move my arm anymore…”

Crera couldn't move anymore all she could do was cry, she had more letters she needed to write but just couldn't anymore.

The world spun around her as she thought of her husband Lurdoic, her children Renny and Aedan, her nieces and nephews, her sister-in-law,

she wanted these last moments to be thoughts of family.

“I’m coming to see you Big Brother….”

Crera smiled weakly at the thought of seeing Garedyn again,

she closed her eyes listening to the sounds of rushing water and began to hum before it all stopped.

Crera Mossborn was dead, a broken emerald.

Spoiler

Thank you to everyone who roleplayed with Crera I had such a blast playing her and I'm sad to let her go but I felt it was time, I hope to play another Dwarf in the future so see you all again sometime soon!

Kierd awaited his aunt Crera by the gates of Anbella, saddened that she was there, but ready to welcome her with love.

Garedyn, brother of Crera, was lost.

Spoiler

Wish we did a bit more RP, but still a wonderful character.

snip

Aedan Mossborn received the news concerning his mother after having searched for her all over Urguan and Hefrumm. He then locked himself into his mothers home and sat on his bed shaking violently.  “This can’t be true, this can't be true…”

Grelu Khron’edhekal who received a letter from Crera had this reaction. “It saddens me greatly that this happened to you Crera, you were a good wife and mother. But truth be told you were married to a monster in disguise. It now makes sense why I had my suspicions when he did not care for you, the moments I saw you together. It is a sad day for Urguan and the Mossborn.”

Thurgrim sat within the dimmed lights of his home, two letters sat by his side and a pair of hands wordlessly pressed to his face in sheer silence. "... Ah'm sorry, Garedyn. Ah tried- Ah really did." He murmured from between his fingers in a strained breath. Those hands dropped to one of the letters, gently bending it open to briefly peer at it's contents once more. 'Aedan. Rella.' The names rattled through his mind in a single thought as the folds were let slip once more.

Soon after, the Silverbraid prepared to add two new individuals to his household. Though nothing of the process would bring him any measure of joy.

"Nah..." Tuzic said as he read her letter... Tears drip from the forest dwarf's face onto the page. "Not ye too..." He sets the note off to the side, and just stares off into Hefrumm... He'd lost too much in the last year... The acts that led to this replay in Tuzic's mind on a loop - It was time to get some answers.