kxPobUMvgmbjhPUJLfKvBISkBRbSZ0NSdVNkkVcaP1letYMo_liMKZI8mI-bapRtmR-Bp98IOzuLP7XGnF4nsM3HFEQb1ljHGLDH4GazNF7xAUT_gtDcoz-mRXfgaRX3Jah6nNo9uPJgVrDlbs1kDJY

Issued at Year 176 of the Second Age

bfQ-s_tG03E0Xobo1lMMSEteUVfQS-TeuZBVB9TLMLyxiNomXUypi-PXfcJoaDFgAIGyzelLO_iiKiax1HjCLPubdx6b1oeoyac9jXJBYL8L6ulg9IZ7Jm9qLQYb3wkVAH6cGHUMD7mvLV1eH9qxmmA

OOC: Event at 5PM EST, Saturday, April 20th, 2024. Meeting outside the gate

Dt3djiwpU3OaecrBFtN3VgEhQiLxsGHn1tW6rAHUPOSmog14g1l0Y_sm5G-TjSeRXVS-C8FwD_OTnumogqIl6L2VZTxGl5jQyMA0NX2WE-zJtze7ZFhkjT26VHNmwxooPyIhAlFLE7tErJ8eZy7Z0bg

“I’m going to Shog you all to death” - Gundanat’Vukh

Dt3djiwpU3OaecrBFtN3VgEhQiLxsGHn1tW6rAHUPOSmog14g1l0Y_sm5G-TjSeRXVS-C8FwD_OTnumogqIl6L2VZTxGl5jQyMA0NX2WE-zJtze7ZFhkjT26VHNmwxooPyIhAlFLE7tErJ8eZy7Z0bg

My first words as the Lubba hand, I want to dedicate them to Edvard Kervallen, who has been my predecessor for the last few years. I now take the mantle of Lubba’s hand, hoping to bring better times, if possible, to the Lurinite people. For that same reason I present to you all my first event, a Shogging Competition.

This Shogging tournament shall happen within Lurinite lands, to be more precise (place). Each round shall be the best to three and will lead to the final which will be the best of five. All people, including those outside of Lurin are welcome to take part. The winner will take home 100 minas as well as a custom Shogging tool which they may bring to future events to defend their titles.

Special invites go to 

• Dunfarthing and their people
  • Vortice and their people
  • Vikela and their people
  • All Lurinite friends and allies

ETERNAL WE STAND, LONG LIVE THE LUBBA!

Gundanat Vukh

Wargoth of Vukh, Lubba Hand.

Edited by AlternisJ

Loveleh job Gundana' lad, per'aps i's time tae organize this ancien' spor'

“Can’t wait to smack him off the log! We need to get pumpkin helms to make it official!.”

Second place, not bad." Gavilar said as he vowed to defeat Gundy in the next shog!