TOURNEY OF THE GOLDEN CROW

kaylacita

TURNI I VE GELTENKAROS

TOURNEY OF THE GOLDEN CROW

krAGweg0HsTzgCG0R6UMdHQrdr8C-Yejk5dzSSctz6ebeH_R0C_xdXJjzKj1_0qoYd61w58yqXUzttxBvcWL1kDwUOCl7Cjr2DJco0_dtgSr7S_78UlE2wKRzJwM9xuWK-k7rYGphBId4i-DGupWhfQ

KRUSAE ZWY KONGZEM

Issued by the

CROWN

On the 10th day of Jula ag Piov of 526 E.S. 

VA BIRODEO HERZENAV AG ELDERVIK,

THE HAESENI PEOPLE HAVE SURVIVED A TEST OF HOLY GODAN. As Hanseh was once cleansed by the light of Holy Godan, so too was Valdev purged from the face of Aevos. What was once only flame and ruin has risen once more, and the proud banners of black and gold once more fly in the Northern wind. Thus, the Crown sees it fit to celebrate alongside their subjects and allies in a Grand Tourney in the shadow of New Valdev spanning over two months. Let us celebrate the survival of the North, Lord and strelt alike.

The Month of Gronna ag Droba

Saturday, April 20th, 6pm EST

THE IRON MARKET

The Crown of Hanseti-Ruska invites the blacksmiths of Aevos to present their wares among the pavilions and pitched tents of the tourney grounds. Any man wishing to partake is encouraged to send a crow to Kastell Lesanov bearing the name of their business and the nature of their craft, be they a swordsmith, an armourer or anything in between. Proof of quality work may be delivered to Lord Mikhail Colborn for inspection for preferential placement within the market. 

THE COMBAT OF GORM

Teams of three men are to fight with longsword and plate in a bracketed tournament. One man must carry the banner of his liege or clan throughout the day. Should he be felled in combat the team shall be stricken from the bracket as if all had been defeated. The victors of the day shall be rewarded from the vaults of the Crown with a magical blade and ancient coinage. 

THE PLOWHAND’S MELEE

The day shall close with a general melee, with every man fighting unarmed and unarmoured until only one remains. This contest is to be restricted to those of Haeseni stock that do not stand to inherit a fiefdom of the Dual-Kingdom. He who reigns supreme shall gain the favour of his Crown, and be elevated by His Majesty to squirehood in the prestigious Order of the Crow.

The Month of Tov ag Yermey

Sunday, April 21st, 5pm EST

THE JOUST OF NEW VALDEV

To herald in the second day of festivities their Majesties intend to host a joust during which ladies may bid their favour on various participants and knights and lords may fight for the valour of their respective houses. Amidst the joust, alike the day prior, merchants are encouraged to dispense their wares to the gathered crowds.  

Prior to the start of the joust, the Royal Court intends to host the ladies in attendance at the tourney grounds in order to ensure all ladies are properly equipped to bid their favours as they wish. 

Spoiler

There will be a stall where you can buy premade favours, or a tent to make your own. Those participating in the joust should come with a banner of their house (equipped by looking up + shift clicking). There will be blank banners for people to make them at the joust, but all are encouraged to bring their own. Supplies are limited.

To the Kingdom of Haense and its peers;

His Grace, Garen Baruch, Duke of Valwyck and his noble pedigree

Her Grace, Tatiyana var Ruthern, Duchess of Vidaus and her noble pedigree

The Most Honourable, Henrik-Otto Ludovar, Margrave of Kvasz and his noble pedigree 

The Right Honourable, Mikhail Colborn, Count of Malkovya and his noble pedigree

The Honourable, Reza Weiss, Viscountess of Novkursain and her noble pedigree

The Honourable, Henrik Amador, Viscount of Zvezlund and his noble pedigree

Her Ladyship, Galina Godunov, Baroness of Verskaya and her noble pedigree

Her Ladyship, Irena Kortrevich, Baroness of Koravia and her noble pedigree

Her Ladyship, Rosalind Valkonen, Baroness of Svargrad and her noble pedigree 

His Lordship, Fyodor Kovachev, Baron of Kovgrad and his noble pedigree

To the allies of the Kingdom of Haense and their peers;

His Holiness, Caius I, High Pontiff of the Church of the Canon

Her Royal Majesty, Sybille I, Queen of Balian and her royal pedigree

Her Royal Majesty, Catherine I, Queen of Petra and her royal pedigree

His Royal Majesty, John I, King of Aaun and his royal pedigree

His Grandness, Grelu Irgard, Grand King of Urguan and his royal pedigree

His Royal Majesty, Illthrak Ibarellan, Prince of Celia’nor and his royal pedigree

Her Royal Highness, Idril Sylvaeri, High Princess of Amathine and her royal pedigree

His Royal Highness, Alfred I, Prince of Sutica and in Reinmar and his royal pedigree

His Royal Highness, Leon II, Prince of Minitz and in Reinmar and his royal pedigree

Her Highness, Ramona I, Princess of Hyspia and her royal pedigree

GODANI JEST WIELKI,

HIS ROYAL MAJESTY, Ivan VIII, by the Grace of Godan, King of Hanseti and Ruska, Lord Protector of the Covenant of Man, Grand Hetman of the Army, Hochmeister of the Order of the Crow, Prince of Bihar, Dules, Lahy, Muldav, Slesvik, Solvesborg, and Ulgaard, Duke of Carnatia, and Vanaheim, Margrave of Korstadt, Rothswald, and Vasiland, Count of Alban, Alimar, Baranya, Graiswald, Karikhov, Karovia, Kaunas, Kavat, Kovachgrad, Markev, Nenzing, Siegrad, Torun, Toruv, Valdev, and Werdenburg, Viscount of Varna, Baron of Astfield, Buck, Esenstadt, Kraken’s Watch, Kralta, Krepost, Lorentz, and Rytsburg, Lord of the Westfolk, Protector and Lord of the Highlanders, etcetera.

HER ROYAL MAJESTY, Nataliya of Ghaestenwald, Queen-Consort of Hanseti and Ruska, Grand Hetman of the Army, Hochmeister of the Order of the Crow, Princess-Consort of Bihar, Dules, Lahy, Muldav, Solvesborg, Slesvik and Ulgaard, Duchess-Consort of Carnatia and Vanaheim, Margravine-Consort of Korstadt, Rothswald, and Vasiland, Countess-Consort of Alban, Alimar, Baranya, Graiswald, Karikhov, Karovia, Kaunas, Kavat, Kovachgrad, Kvasz, Markev, Nenzing, Torun, Toruv, Valdev, and Werdenburg, Viscountess-Consort of Varna, Baroness-Consort of Esenstadt, Kraken’s Watch, Kralta, Krepost, Lorentz, Rytsburg, and Astfield, Lady of the Westfolk, Protector and Lady of the Highlanders, etcetera.

HER EXCELLENCY, Marjoreya vas Ruthern, Grand Lady of Hanseti-Ruska

"this seems fun! i wonder if others outside their kingdom can participate in the joust and melee!" Debb Inquires

13 minutes ago, adamc2000 said:

"this seems fun! i wonder if others outside their kingdom can participate in the joust and melee!" Debb Inquires

Spoiler

people from outside the kingdom definitely can attend so Debb certainly can @adamc2000

Additionally, written invitations to those on the invite list will be making their rounds via Royal Herald delivery service!

The tall, freshly sworn in Petran knight rubs his hand togeather "Joust huh - perhaps ea win over some hearts!" he says to himself and goes to pick out his BEST fur hat.