ON THE JUMOKO (CURSED CHILDREN/DEVILS)

Leoni Chevalier, Servant of Tahariae quickly went to write a note to the Shugo, reading the order with quite the look of concern. 

"Shugo Kato, I heavily insist you to reconsider this order. This is far too restrictive on a group of people that, by and large, are only evidenced to be victims of Iblees. This is much better than the Canonist church's response, however. I am glad that you have not chosen to ban us outright. Still, I urge you to revise this so that those that are cursed are able to live happier, healthier lives." 

10 hours ago, ellielove15 said:

Leoni Chevalier, Servant of Tahariae quickly went to write a note to the Shugo, reading the order with quite the look of concern. 

"Shugo Kato, I heavily insist you to reconsider this order. This is far too restrictive on a group of people that, by and large, are only evidenced to be victims of Iblees. This is much better than the Canonist church's response, however. I am glad that you have not chosen to ban us outright. Still, I urge you to revise this so that those that are cursed are able to live happier, healthier lives." 

"Kill yourself, Jumoko!" Shrieked Tanaka, a bigoted drunk, who lobbed stones upon any Cursed passerbys. "You will not corrupt Koyo-Kuni!"

13 hours ago, ellielove15 said:

A response is penned back to Leoni Chevalier.

irr0Df-kVnusFpIMZCDEQ2mxhP1WndfxEp8Ed4c0lNTjMxcZWMDgKsT3QZE6NyfDo86aGnbI--Cv9YCnEDBbLO_8JOtFjnozMK-6uq7_sWYTjsBjScFLyvNLh8NjNI9mD46WVHE_ASsgb0RHOz1Ph3c

"While your concerns are acknowledged, they stem from a lack of understanding of what it means to be a citizen of Koyo-Kuni. If you believe this proclamation by our government to be overly restrictive, you have not read our capital law and therefore know little of our function of operation.  There exists a social contract unspoken within out government's foundations that we are to provide an expected quality of life and protection to our people and in turn our people are expected to fulfill certain obligations that will allow our state to operate as it does including but not limited to divulging sensitive information to the Stratocracy and military service. Hence we are able to maintain a high trust society. Such a concept may be foreign to you if you find yourself amidst Canondom or Malinorians and for this I will not fault you or take personal offense. But this push back against handshakes, glove undressing and being of service to one's people I find suspicious."

ZJZcg9T8r1pnyJnE36hIaEAZGRvfSGQIQSbd34GFtyDDi7KYNztHhvWWAYfTgyCVteTRa2m9fPXeW1evk9tdbRH3y66kijRgSq2mWXbEyF_a97M_fhXi7vtYOMpMjoMQllQASDjyKmkR7UhVgPStXpU

KATO OIJIN the Black Swordsman, Shugo of Koyo-Kuni, Legendary Sanbushi, Governor of Sakuragakure and Protector of the Farfolk and Descendants of Ai-Zho

ZTH3K5IGqA68McAgRfgw-VPLO6wjoopn3nNdKEVFQU5qnsfic8wqb9TJLdn16M2dJwgGyz-qpppg1b1QdUfchMWvY9I3PK2rkzZ2LZ04mmghWnaXQH_CwHao4b2sOMaAWJALTLzaClZmHu8ocXC5HdMa-bupAzUWQIsHmkAF3sKFbZiWAYdyy23-qWIZ2bGF_RWTkXNxluJei3rbwEGMBuK1xW1gp9KyWeTnd_1s82RA27HYgnAS3zIga6CLmnx_UniZ9HbT8m6RGRV53qM9i_AWzoJ6wnpi6SbRIm_4v6ngXM