A Prospecting Heir

3wguXfClUXKKAuJFdkPx6H8OponX4CGr4jiDF-eGIUajCvh2Qn0kr8reg_NHa0RUBOykI9nKwmc28qND8LYrHW1ZYf7XZY3xhdZ7kvbfW2fYpzjWbdgiBQSNmpIPf3Lvov9-KI0xfIqkfIyXdgfP5qE

O92T6TAmGhE4B4z3reZg8t4dXNIy9fTYD7Lya3uJ_Z-OrBUwuY8FWTvxsRFFwSMUqLMat6YgQKdAjzl88SMXAx6zDAlOFHuLu0LStlSoKcHMTZuWGX1Itr8HAOLdlUen9swDE2BmDpSjiGGN8i-VqkQIvwt2kFnhgW-fQ_oVcNRJ_Fx7OSDfAqG09bxz6g1oS0DacFBtHMvKWg7Qzo6tDjlM_3K7E4lC9P8mb-4faNfx873mY1vbm32Lt0k0lyC3AkvwDrfcm5pkCIA6BP95tvPkhB_EXnaYWVZ4EYkvKpFguY

Do not fear, for I am with you

Issued: 10th of the Grand Harvest, 177 SA

To the Citizens of Ravenmire, and beyond,

With monumental pride and joy, we are honored to announce the forthcoming of a coming-of-age festival for ALLERICK FYODOR ROSTOVA – the eldest heir to the Rostova House lineage. Allerick’s journey forth adulthood has been cherished and shaped through the counsel of both parents, and elders of the Rostova lineage. With structured guidance, Allerick has grown into an aspiring young man, similar to his father Bo Rostova, Duke of Ravenmire. As he reaches the outstanding milestone of his 18th birthday, a new path of opportunity awaits for him forth in the wake of God. 

⚔︎

In war, Victory. In peace, Vigilance. In Death, Sacrifice

Invitations:

THE LORDS OF THE NORTH:

The Most Honorable Margrave of the Rhosmark, and the people of Rhosmark

The Right Honorable Count of Blackworth, and the people of Blackworth

OUR ALLIES NEAR AND FAR:

Ellenore av Eiriksdóttir, High Keeper of the Sacred Flame and their Citizens

KLOG’AKAAL, Rex of Krugmar, Ruler of the Desert and their Citizens

Lumia Uialben, The Silver Lubba of the Most Serene State, Matron of House Uialben, Heiress of House Anarion, Protector of the Whispering Isles and their Citizens

Her Ladyship, Cosima Victoria Temesch et Martiel and the House of Temesch et Martiel

And of course, all the citizens of Ravenmire! 

⚔︎

[[OOC: Saturday, April 27th at 8pm EST in the main courtyard of Ravenmire]]

SIGNED,

HIS GRACE, Bo of the House of Rostova, Duke of Ravenmire

BIjKvIMHe3-pt2bEX16Y1LUtsSQu_Mbrupk6yFN2AqrWaFrYpRjKfOsqnZFC8npm0CDq9U-AQqVUGv7-5mAscAqzV8eMCQJC_2eFPfxGS2Ibwamc9_U--KNe0qjDikHQib2T8yzDyYkK37nvIZwWl70

HER GRACE, Yelena of Crestfall, Duchess consort of Ravemire

uxBis3A3L_AteDPJvKP9px1j15kNuhsLYBhNn8MMppf6aZSDa4Sr-QzLzUIIaAQQ-U0zxGKhRKm414wMu81FIGslnHndUy7-HEqfRj_lhOwqWT1OgzQ0fPBoQXwN94HwoiNGVbtsz1WXzGM3O0NtGAo

HIS LORDSHIP, Allerick Fyodor Rostova

Heir to the House of Rostova

ih9lTHwvcN01vqRIRVW-qJYac6DuvHkghStzXOTYn91p5rOifUV04njACcJPGOaBjBmQEXmfDp7bdwy2UXPbhMZyJkMPvmASAN59SKedoBTR5U5t4NCGfnDAmdf0ugzfam3QHUWAeTwvj1wcXcT8el4

Henry Arthur Haverlock, the Duke of the newly formed Blackworth, smiles the sun's smile. He then turned to his various Bannermen and spoke thus; "This new realm we find ourselves in is quite promising. Let's do our best to ensure it thrives, ey lads?"

"I can't believe you are eighteen now. Time flies, from when you were that awkward, annoying little boy visiting Petra," Cosima wrote in a letter to Allerick. "I will do my best to be there."