[Found] Play this Weird child

tNdqDi4EK1BEGKpAh1z-ahLCjryYsP8QPw8A4qhGRcayj2BvR7V30AywQEPlEGu2Y28SvoZskv2lKie7hDfgDXuoCC4gJ8XML3mvX-t1tckt_yiEeAe4NZr35yhpk12_MbPY1E7KB8rUUrDJBVKI9Zg

I am looking for one person to play my persona’s child. If you are interested, fill out the form:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeqi7dP1vG7LqHL8pK54-GhRm65ZZYyk_3ZsCAvstiiz9C21A/viewform 

This boy will have a unique experience, as he was adopted by darkspawn. He will be available to be played on May 8th. Other information is in the Form.

We mainly look for a player interested in the family aspect of the RP, the whole darkspawn part is just a perk and added flavor! 

The boy has three caretakers. To avoid metagaming, I’ll list them as numbers.

#1: She is the main caretaker of the child. She is a wanderer and tends to be rather impulsive on decision making. Also, she is a sailor (and pirate). Oftentimes she takes the kid with her on her adventures. She has a big heart and a lot of love to give.
#2: He has open disdain for the child and children in general. But there are scams the kid would be useful for and he does, in spite of himself, somewhat care for him. He’s a compulsive liar, an attempted scammer, and will try to pass along all of these talents. He, alongside #1, both have an affinity for getting into trouble.
#3: She oftentimes is the creepy one, giving off an odd and unnerving vibe. They have an interesting dialect and are a high ranking vampire.

OtqKSGUyRje8rywk3rRHghuyav6xiQvltjkx7pp6OtI--5Gshx6-WDqu5Ml_IU5LI585pM_90TYQpx1JvTXFz3IzaDpuQuKEMbt-UqCalCMf3UbigeQwyr7c1W5FnVYEXIerTMsd6YXxvwHLvmnXaxo