3rd Edict of The Kortrevich Maership

3RD EDICT OF THE KORTREVICH MAERSHIP

WSZYR EDYKT III VE KORTREVICH MAERSTAT

yoGe2PUY_oOYfWqyoAtVtRw2lLE5x0hwXYgMr8jufu1tmJNwGp_fqtKoXzJ7hJohgkT1FN1pFSp4Eu7WM2n0yjpgXiLIt30R8NKSiB7-ljUnoGZUngsBROSBfMjMaB_Iqa74x8Ux9XAzXzJpw_W0YxM

Issued on 8th of  Joma and Umund, 528 E.S.

THE GRAND CITIZEN'S AWARD

As the months and years pass since the construction of New Valdev, it is came to my attention that there are a handful of citizens who have gone above and beyond in their duty as subjects to the Crown. Individuals who, without fear or hesitation, come to the defense of our city and it's people with the utmost bravery. Many have found me during my usual rounds, to express their wish that these folk be properly recognized for their efforts.

Thus, as my third edict, I establish THE GRAND CITIZEN'S AWARD, an honor to be granted by the expressed wish of the Grand Maer to any man or woman who shows extraordinary patriotism and bravery in the face of dangers that threaten our fair capital. The award itself shall be a cup, wrought from gold and engraved with the likeness of New Valdev, so that any who look upon it will know of that person's valiant service to Crown and country.

The first recipient of this award, for his service in both the Brotherhood and for his part in the rescuing of Tavernkeep Yuri during a bandit attack, shall be SER CASPIAN COLBORN (@Sandman_Plays). The ceremony shall be held in the coming saint's day.

Signed,

Her Ladyship, Ioanna d'Arkent-Kortrevich, Grand Maer of New Valdev

ufAwE_Z7elwBSLQfPO91XXQFkbV5bkEWJaxd8lSjnpZG4yxf9lYJY-MYl0AkQv7-bM6AqGKF8cCe6zXYIgFUHnVOXWKDzUbImItQb1RuWKqhQ_ERenFRKdwfW8Ja2IXLt_TVOUrBHOm3uJrCpikS0ZY

Spoiler

Event TOMORROW (Wednesday) at 3pm EST in the New Valdev city square!

"It was niet just him. Plenty of members of the brotherhood helped out with it! Well deserved for Ser Caspian though, nevertheless." Ser Rickard commented with a bob of his head.

Rickard Nord looks at the missive before throwing it down "Caspian disarmed the bomb but I was the one who ran Yuri out of the building before it exploded...Both Caspian and I saved Yuri. Nethertheless good job Caspian"

Not one for taking all the credit Caspian had mentioned that serving Haense was its own reward, nonetheless an award had been placed in his lap, he was taken aback by it all and humbly accepted, though he was aware his brothers had aided in such, in fact the Royal Captain had decided to make something of a feast in honour of those whom had saved Yuri, at the tavern keeps expense!

"I only live to serve" Is all he had replied to the Edict upon reading it.

Ser Caspian would trudge off to continue his duties, with a slight smile brewing on his visage of such a gracious act, though one he knew he could not take full credit for, and had no intention of doing such.