(TAKEN) Anyone want to be a sibling to two goblin twins

Posted (edited)

Ether, the father and the persona I play is. They are a mixed elf with being more higher of high elf than the others. The mother, who is dead, is a dark elf. 

At the current there is twins as I've stated, Armin and Akira. So your character would already have two brothers. When you do join, so there is some stuff that you could get, which would be a parrot and a mask (though this is optional, it is a bone mask btw.) 

You would have a loving grandfather, who's has a whiskey addiction also, his name is Orino and is played by @Orino. He can teach how to fight though, but he is old so his bones might be broken. So your character would be the oldest out of the three. The twins are mixed elves, they just be called goblins as troublemakers.

I can provide far more infomation in dms, my discord is riverbandage and if you have any questions, you can ask here.

Changes as I have missed a few stuff, so your character could be related to the two but your character would be about 23 or older. Your character would be half-sibling to the two. There is the option if you want to paly as a child character, it would likely be adopted; however, you kind go any age really much as child.

Edited by Voodoo_BirD

Posted (edited)

oh they aren't literal goblin children mixed with elves, it be more figurative, kind of saying they are little troublemakers, might've forgot to put elves in the desc, sorry about that

Edited by Voodoo_BirD