The Dragon-Riders Guild [RECRUITING]

djurreman

Hmm is there any spots that dont count much fighting? cause i personally am more of a scout so is there anyway you could make a scout rank? I like to sneak more then i like to meet them face to face

Hmm is there any spots that dont count much fighting? cause i personally am more of a scout so is there anyway you could make a scout rank? I like to sneak more then i like to meet them face to face

Or maybe a scholar for the guild, cause i love to read and write books. such as the winterfall invasion, not sure if you've read it but i made it

I'm sure we can work some type of non-fighting position. Such as, a historian/scholar who will write books and keep histories. I'll have to wait for Walthraban's word, though.

I'm sure we can work some type of non-fighting position. Such as, a historian/scholar who will write books and keep histories. I'll have to wait for Walthraban's word, though.

im already working on new ranks and they will be up as soon as possible

do you have a guild hall? may i see it?

we hope we are getting one soon

So may i be initiated as a scholar? Like Ogland_Dragon_scholar? or something like that i guess

So may i be initiated as a scholar? Like Ogland_Dragon_scholar? or something like that i guess

of course you can, the new ranks will be up (for me and djurreman for you guys that is probably for you guys that will probably be in the afternoon) tonight.

some people will get another rank, and people will also be able to changer their rank from warrior to archer or scout for example. if you want a higher rank you will need to proof yourself to the guild, also eich rank will get their color to talk with on the guild forum. all members can do suggestions for the guild and of it is a good one you can get a promotion or a big reward

would every member please post in wich land they live so that djurreman and me know what the time difference is and can reply faster to your questions and play together more often

yes you can be a scholar but you have to be accepted to the guild first

Minecraft name:redbaron

Roleplay name:Ogland

Race:Human

Why do you want to join:Im looking for a guild that i may record the history of the guild and share the knowledge of books ive read or wrote

Do you accept the rules:Yes

Sword skill level:64

Archery skill level:50

Minecraft name:redbaron

Roleplay name:Ogland

Race:Human

Why do you want to join:Im looking for a guild that i may record the history of the guild and share the knowledge of books ive read or wrote

Do you accept the rules:Yes

Sword skill level:64

Archery skill level:50

accepted

welcome to the guild your rp name wil be:

Ogland_Historian_Of_The_Dragon-Rider's

at least i understand you would like to be a historian

This is just a thought, but shouldn't the name be "The Dragon Riders" instead of "The Dragon Rider's" since "Rider's" is possessive and our guild name doesn't possess anything.