Slaving Guild.

Muppet

*You see a blood stained note on the floor, you pick it up and begin to read.*

I Kasil am looking for new members for a slaving ring I am developing. You will be rich and feared all over Aegis! If you join now you will be given a place to stay and we can start slaving straight away.

(The rest of this post will be ooc.)

We also require slaves if you want.

Application Form

Do not apply if you are not legible to slave.

Mc name:

Ic name

Race

Why should you be worthy of slaving with us? (answer ICly)

What do you expect from us? (answer ICly)

What are you good and bad at? (answer ICly)

How active are you? (include timezone here)

What experience have you had?

Note, you will not be given a standard wage you will be paid a percentage of the money/materials in which we obtain as well as money from me if thought you deserve the pay. IT all depends on how active you are in the group.

This is complete bullcrap. Kahzo, holyrane, and goldenGFX made a family called Kaxil, who were cannibals, and slavers. You are a little thief, kaxil, kasil, both are slavers. wow.

^ Way to be friendly and supportive. . .

Anyway, seems like a cool idea :D

How can I be when I was in the family. The person clearly stole the idea. How is there any chance that he/she happened to come up with the name kasil, a slaving group, without stealing Kaxil, a slaving family. It is 1 letter a part, and they do the exact same things.

Mhmm... I didn't actually realise the closeness there. It's weird considering Vulgrak told me the best way to get people is to start up a guild so I did...

I think the Kaxil family has disbanded anyways as two people have gone undead.

F.Y.I The way I got my name was from a WOW name generator.

^ Me two.

Angelos, have you ever realized the closeness of "Lord of the Craft" and "Lord of the Rings" or "Winterfell" and "Winterfell" or "Nairog Stark" and "Ned Stark/Edward Stark", Humans, Dwarfs, Elves and Orcs from almost every single fantasy series, "Hightower" and "Hightower" from ASOIAF, "Altair" and "Altair", "Ezio" and "Ezio" all taken from different stuff, don't complain if its not to your liking that its by chance he has a similar name and similar guild, ive seen 200 of the same guilds on this server "Goal: Kill Undead", hundreds of people using names from other series, not everything can be original.

Just thought to add that :P

The orcs have been doing cannibalism for a while now, long before Kaxil Clan was ever formed. And the first slavery I ever saw was done by some Undead, roughly two months ago. Cannibalism and Slavery are both concepts mentioned under Advanced Villainy. They are hardly an original concept and the name seems like a coincidence.

I'd like to see more slaving. Pay no attention to the guy who seems to re-roll his character on a daily basis.

Angelos, calm down I met Kasil in game before Kaxil was even thought of so instead of raging at someone first look at the facts that lay before you.

There are no origonel ideas anymore there ar just hundreds of fabrications of the same idea

There is no cause for such anger but i would be annoyed to if i felt my idea or somthing i was part of was stolen or just changed slightly to be used again.

I'm no "advanced" villain just your standard 1,2a but i would love to know more about the do's and don't about slaving. here's some questions i got.

1) can a villain of 3(thats slaving right?) sell a slave to a villain of just 1 and 2a(aka me)

2) if so what can the purchaser make the slave do? i feel it would make sense he couldn't kill and eat it unless also a villain for slaving.

I ask these mainly because i want to start buying halflings so we can cook them alive because thats the way they are most fresh. sick or twisted ideas don't come to mind when the thought of slow roasted halfling is involved for most orc.

1)I'm not completely sure, I would ask a GM.

2) I've made my slaves harvest wood, stone, dirt, money from monsters.. Anything really (within reason). I've made a slave help me while gathering more people to slave, like do little things like shackle them and stuff, yet the rules are rather tricky with that. You have to be like "*name*, shackle this man and if he runs you kill him ok?" You have to make it clear IC so the other person can see it and stuff :P

I'm no "advanced" villain just your standard 1,2a but i would love to know more about the do's and don't about slaving. here's some questions i got.

1) can a villain of 3(thats slaving right?) sell a slave to a villain of just 1 and 2a(aka me)

2) if so what can the purchaser make the slave do? i feel it would make sense he couldn't kill and eat it unless also a villain for slaving.

I ask these mainly because i want to start buying halflings so we can cook them alive because thats the way they are most fresh. sick or twisted ideas don't come to mind when the thought of slow roasted halfling is involved for most orc.

Murder type 2b is slaving. "**2b. Murder Type B - Killing for pleasure, twisted ways of killing (cannibalism, weird fetishes), Torture, Slaving"

None of you got my point. I am not saying the kaxil's made slavery or cannibalism, that would be absurd had I. What I am saying is that I am just a little angry, that is all. I did not realize I was not allowed to express my emotions without meeting harsh and completely off topic things. As I said, I have calmed down, but never really was angry, this is after all a game. My facts and opinions were rushed, and I apologize. Rather than coming at you like I did I should have done something different, such as calmly tell you how I felt.

The next time something like this happens, I will treat it better. I thank you all for pointing out my flaw, and I assure you it wont happen again.