The Swift Elf Guild of Laurelin

danyn2907

(Remmeber no Metegaming- that means your character only know what he/she has heard or saw in-game!)

Gather around children said the Wandering Wizard- I will tell you a tale of great bravery and wisdom-

As Danyn, still only 11 years old, walked home from his families field he heard a scream coming from his families platform. Frightened, he ran as fast as he could towards his home- dropping his pack of grain. As he barged into the front door he heard another scream and a slashing sound followed by something glass breaking. He entered his parents room just to see both of them on the floor with their internal organs in their hands. Danyn started crying, and ran out of the room to get to his grandmothers house. By the time he got there- she was dead as well. His whole family was murdered and slaughtered mercelesly- even his newborn nephew Dra'dak. Having no place to go he set off into the wilds searching for work wherever he could find it. At last he met a man by the name of Charley. This man was pure of heart and taught everything he knew to Danyn- sword fighting, agility, the lore of the lands. You name it- Charlie taught it. By the time Danyn became 23 Charlie was already deathly sick. As his dying wish Charlie asked him to make a guild- one know as the Swift Elves.

So Danyn set off- back to his homeland of Laurelin. He did not have much money so he searched for the High Prince. Finding him at his booth he asked if he could start the guild. When the Prince asked what for, Danyn thought for a moment, for Charlie never told him for what the guild would do. He then replied "The Swift Elves will be the protecters of Laurelin- doing what they must to make sure it is safe."

Now Danyn, age 25 (Human Years), Is the leader of this guild. With it's brave and wise elves, the best of the best, it keeps the elves safe.

ooc: Have any information about bandits, or troubling things? Get to know my character or talk to him!

ooc: More tales of Danyn and his loyal Elves coming soon!

This seems more like it'd belong in the RP section rather than in the military and war section.

Also, I like how you emphasize at the beginning of your post no meta gaming, then ask if people have any information about bandits, which couldn't possibly be used for anything other then meta gaming.

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.