Freedom Ridge Colony

Estellan

Position applying for: Guard.

Previous experience (if any):I havent played on this server yet but I am quite good at using a bow and a sword if that helps.

How long you have been playing minecraft: About 5 to 6 months.

How long you have been playing this server: Havent yet played the server but found out about the server about 1 week ago.

Useful/important skills:I can sort situations and arguments. I am good at defending and attacking and I can play on the server alot so the town can be safe from raiders.

Why you feel we should hire you: I am a very good sword fighter and I listen to orders from other people and im always willing to help.

IGN: ethanrs.

Update: Our Chief Engineer himself is working on a new jewel of our colony. We have tasked him with creating "the most magnificent Guild-Hall possible based on a military-style guild". In his predictions, it will be a quarter to a half the size of the colony in actual area and will contain:

Reception area - With the best architectural marvels in the colony situated in your reception area, any potential recruit who walks past will be in awe. Wow your friends and enemies!

Captain's Quarters - Complete with luxury fittings such as carpets, paintings, a secret passworded safe and a private glass box where he can view training in progress in the training hall

Training Hall - Where soldiers of the owning guild can learn to fight or better themselves in the art of war

Meeting Hall - A place for battle plans to be made, victory songs to be sang and for general gatherings

Barracks - With fully fitted rooms for up to 25 soldiers, no man in this outpost will ever be without comfort

Armory - With workbenches, forges and enough passworded chests to store a whole army's gear this will be a vital cog in your well-tuned guild killing machine

Officer Barracks - With 5 luxury officer rooms, larger and better equipped than barracks rooms you can be assured your officers will appreciate the comfort and privacy while formulating battle plans and training regimens

Keep - A central fall-back area should the unlikely event occur that the colony and then your Guild-Hall be over-run by the enemy. Make a final stand behind these solid defenses, designed to give the defenders maximum chance of victory. Very narrow corridors make fighting a skill game rather than a numbers game, and multiple booby-traps will suprise attacking foes!!

Diplomacy Suite - Invite other guild leaders over for diplomatic talks in this suite, equipped with benches, tables and a fine, red wool carpet.

Dungeon - Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer....and behind bars!! With 3 rooms and space for 2 prisoners in each, you can keep 6 of your captive enemies for questioning or worse!

The final selling price for this is yet to be decided, but we will keep everyone updated with how it is going. Feel free to mail me and ask!

Position applying for: Guard.

Previous experience (if any):I havent played on this server yet but I am quite good at using a bow and a sword if that helps.

How long you have been playing minecraft: About 5 to 6 months.

How long you have been playing this server: Havent yet played the server but found out about the server about 1 week ago.

Useful/important skills:I can sort situations and arguments. I am good at defending and attacking and I can play on the server alot so the town can be safe from raiders.

Why you feel we should hire you: I am a very good sword fighter and I listen to orders from other people and im always willing to help.

IGN: ethanrs.

Accepted. Sending you directions now.

Due to the overwhelming amount of applications via PM I get - I have assigned someone to deal with them. Please mail/message Stryker in future. Thank you.

Hey guys, i'm the chief engineer at Freedom Ridge.

20111103214735.png

I just wanted to show you this picture of the Freedom Ridge Colony Centre in progress. The different districts will branch off of this room. You can see the VIP district to the left on the picture, and the mine in the center of the wall directly in the front of the picture. The two hallways next to the mine go down to our farm that is as big as this room!

Wow, that was only a few days ago but it looks so alien....and empty now! 0.o

Yea, its looking amazing! We currently have four shops, and many residents. If any of you are interested and have not yet decided if you want to commit just pop in to say hello. We can give you a tour of our facilities free of charge.

When wil you be on? i need to buy a hall.

I am on now and for the next 4 hours, Strife. Our generic Guild-Halls are still the rate we quoted you earlier.

I have sent you a forum message regarding your purchase Strife :) Welcome to the Colony.

We have extended above ground, with a raised hillfort and a walled village around it. So it is currently a two-tier settlement. If all goes well, a third tier will be added in future. Unfortunately, due to the guards (and subsequent wages) necessary to defend such an obvious above-ground wilderness structure no free housing in this area will be available, although the purchase of land, homes shops and even custom guildhalls is still possible.